Power Problems

Nareto

In my Tekkit server with my friends, no EU generators are working except for regular Generators. Nuclear reactors don't work, solar panels, windmills, watermills, geothermal generators. Nothing. All that works are Generators and Redstone dust. We've tried EU readers, but they say that they're not producing any EU. Please help. I'm not sure what other info you might need.

Did you use the EU reader on the cables, or on the actual generator while it is charging its internal storage?

Check any transformers/storage devices too, took me several tries to learn that batboxes/mfe's/mfsu's have the output on the special side, but transformers have it on the input side.

I decided to post videos inbstead of screenshots, it's in 2 parts, and don't mind severall parts where the cables are missing, they are gone for experimental purposes.

I used the reader on the cables.

All generators except the normal generator will not read any power unless that power is being used by something.

You have to hook it up to a device that needs power, or it will read zero, and in the case of, for example, the geothermal generator, not even consume fuel.

Well you have way more than 40 glass cables without any storage in between and, a lot of very low output generators. Glass cable still has losses, add some storage devices every 40 blocks or so and see what happens

Extremely unlikely. With LV output generators, he would need a glass cable 1280 blocks long to lose all his power...