Buildcraft Invisible pipes Rollback (Fix)

profjb

So many server owners that use rollback plugins may find this in their log as i did.

17.08 20:45:09 [server] SEVERE [buildCraft] Pipe failed to load from NBT at 205,63,21

17.08 20:45:09 [server] INFO [buildCraft] Error creating pipe type 0 (class=null)

17.08 20:45:06 [server] SEVERE [buildCraft] Pipe failed to load from NBT at 384,67,353

If you have this, this is a fix to the problem and stopping it from draining the memory and RAM of your world until it dosent give you the coords of the pipes and then ur stuffed.

So Let me explain this is caused by rollback plugins called Logblock and Hawkeye and many many others also re-spawning creepers reneging the landscape can cause this. It is not fixable but you can prevent it and stop it.

ok ile explain the problem as i have fixed it and i had the same problem

17.08 20:45:09 [server] SEVERE [buildCraft] Pipe failed to load from NBT at 205,63,21 <--- LOOk at these coords! X Y Z

GO To these coords via tp or using the map. If you cannot get on the server then use

mcedit to remove these pipes. It is literaly the ONLY way to remove them without removing ALL the buildcraft pipes.

Thx for reading this, I hope it helps if you only have you will have to find them yourself sorry :(.

INFO [buildCraft] Error creating pipe type 0 (class=null)

yes but im covering this not other mods inside towny i myself dont use towny and im sure loads of others dont but generally I would just turn of regening creepers or any way something may the pipes may regen if you would like to make a thread about how to stop this on towny or factions plz feel free i will add it.

You can use world edit to remove said pipes around a region.

yes you can but you need to do the command about 15 times with all the pipe numbers

if you use the central command for BC //removenear 166 [radius]

but keep in mind that will damage other BC as well

yes thats why i did not mention because you have to be sure that im trying to fix this even if you dont have worldedit and tbh worldedit commands like that just wreck the persons creations and you could do this with 100 people on if u wish to remove these pipes. I tryed to explain this as simple as possible, thx.

• 10 months later...