how create a tekkit server?

aroeira

Holy Hell, it's a stickied thread!

Server setup guides and fixes!

Oh no, another!!

Common Problems and Solutions (Read it just in case)!

Oh dear God, not another?! Whatever shall we do? Read them? Actually find out how to do these things from the guides themselves?! Nah.

Tekkit server FAQ!

I just had a beautiful idea. The links for all the stickies should be sent as a PM to all the new members.

Suggestion box? I know we have a suggestion thread for Technic, but that's only for mods we'd like to see added. I didn't know there was a suggestion box for the actual forum.

There isn't. I posted it in the moderators' section of the board. We'll see what kind of response I get. Sadly, it might be a non-starter just because people ignore all the stickies, so they're likely to ignore the little red number on their Inbox as well. Again, we shall see.

Autoban scripts just shoot to broadly. The likelihood of banning someone with a fully legit question is too high to be acceptable. At least that is my personal opinion, don't know how kaker&co think about it.

I think he may have been joking about the autoban script. I would never want one on this site for two reasons:

1. The one you pointed out; too broad and innocent, articulate folks would be hurt too
  2. No more fun from idiots posting threads then getting pissy when they're told that they're idiots