EE Blazerod macerating patch

matejdro

Here is a patch that will change EMC value of a blaze powder to 1/5 of value of a blazerod instead of 1/2. This prevents blazerod farms that can lag server and create crapton of EMC even when collectors are disabled.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8pni131bby3wdyy

Just copy EEMaps.class file into \ee folder inside EEServer2.zip file inside mods folder.

EDIT: Here is also version with bonemeal patched too: http://www.mediafire.com/?h1cmivv6pp1l51d

can you make a patch for milk buckets as well? if you get a cow, deployer, and some buckets you can abuse the poor animal for emc o.o

here is an example:

in the image below there are 6 deployers using empty buckets on the cow, 12 retrievers: 6 to send empty buckets to the deployers and 6 to remove milk buckets from them.

there are 2 condencers, 1 making empty buckets from milk buckets and the second takes the overflow of milk buckets and transforms them to red mater.

the timer is set to 0.350s

1uX27l.png

You can either deny permission to use bonemeal for user [RedPower] or modify "deployer.blacklist" entry in redpower.cfg (I'm not completely sure on syntax). First solution can also be used on [ComputerCraft], because turtles can also use bonemeal.

I downloaded the version with bonemeal patched too, which patched the bonemeal EMC value but made no edit to the Blaze Powder EMC value. Tried copying the modified mod .zip twice to the server but no change. Did I miss something I was meant to do?

Sorry, I got it to work by deleting the original EE mod instead of overwriting it. Forgetting the basics!

I don't understand how making bonemeal worth less EMC fixes the darkroom generators, unless I'm misunderstanding why the EMC was changed. Lowering its EMC value only makes the output of these generators higher, whereas making the EMC of seeds and flowers lower would fix the problem.

You can either deny permission to use bonemeal for user [RedPower] or modify "deployer.blacklist" entry in redpower.cfg (I'm not completely sure on syntax). First solution can also be used on [ComputerCraft], because turtles can also use bonemeal.

We're using PEX with Modifyworld, we did the following.... (assuming your fake user for RedPower is [RedPower], if you haven't changed it, then it is)

[RedPower]

permissions:

- -modifyworld.item.use.351:15.*

It's very important that if you've given [RedPower] modifyworld.* that this go before that permission (PEX will stop the check at the first true permissions, so listing modifyworld.* first will mean that bonemeal is usable despite the next entry saying it's not). It should also go without saying that you should have "item-use-check:" set to true in the config.yml for Modifyworld....

The same can be done with CC Turtles, but you need to change turtle_fakeplayer_method to one (the word) in mod_CCTurtle.cfg (should be in the config folder in root of your server install). This allows you to set the permissions of turtles using the [ComputerCraft] fake user (again, assuming you haven't changed it). (I think that's the way it works on this... setting isn't documented from what I can find).

I realised that as you get bonus durability by putting 2 damaged items together the product is higher then both combined. EMC is based on durability so i tested it: 2 diamond picks with 2 hits before they break each have 15EMC and combine to make a pick of 2488EMC, 2458EMC more then what you put in.

combine this with a transmutation tablet (put damaged pick into middle slot of right hand circle) and you can get an exact replica in the top slot meaning unlimited damaged diamond picks for 15EMC each that combine for 2458EMC each time.

just saying...

I'm wondering if it would be best to just disable condensers and tablets entirely.

On the other hand, what if transmutation took time depending on the amount of ECM?

What I mean is, to convert one thing into another would be done at a gradual rate, similar to converting cobblestone into diamonds, but in reverse, so that it would take like 30 minutes to fully convert a diamond into cobblestone.

• 7 months later...