Small Scale Recruitment Thread

• 2 months later...

Hey I was getting really tired of playing Tekkit by myself and I want 2-3 people to join me! If you are interested please leave your...

-Experience level 1-10 (if your a noob put one if your a master put 10)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all! My server is: 192.99.150.104:25723 tekkit classic. I am hiring staff and a developer now. I get roughly 30-40 unique players daily and i am also looking for people with website experience such as php, SQL, java and also the basics of html and css. Add me on skype!

Thanks

• 5 weeks later...

I have a server, I was running it as public but I got tired of everyone blowing each other up. I'm looking for one or two people to play with on this (now private) server. Anyway, I'm 17 and from the UK. I'd be looking to chat over Skype. Message me if you're up for it.

• 3 months later...

Hello, I have recently started a youtube channel called UNITY Nick, (My clan in UNITY) and we are a yogcast type youtube gaming clan. We have aspirations to start a tekkit classic series for our first series. We have one server coming on friday, but need another for a 2 player series as well. Whoever hosts is welcome to play along we me, UNITY Larobno, and possibly UNITY Bryce. You will be the official Sponsor of the UNITY Clan, and will recieve credit in all UNITY Videos related to the series. Thank you so much.

• 2 months later...

Looking for 1-2 persons.
UTC +10 timezone. Available to play 0900 - 1600 for however long my interest holds in the day. I don't have a schedule. Currently the server is only online when I'm going to play but only because I'm the only one who uses it.
I live in Australia and am running the server off my computer, which is not really a great machine so some lag can be expected from time to time. I don't mind if you're from a different region so long as you can handle the latency.

Have skype, dolby axion and other voice chat clients. Have zero tolerance for jerkholes.

• 5 weeks later...

Looking for someone who wants to partner up and make a tekkit server. I already have a 16gb ram vps and I can get a domain. Please only contact me if you already know or have experience in running a tekkit server as I dont want to waist much time in explaining what needs to be done.

Skype - rggonz12

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 8/27/2012 at 2:30 PM, Skout said:

I'm looking for 1-2 people to join me on my private Tekkit server, or me join theirs. I'm not running anything much beyond standard Tekkit and a few simple plugins, and I'd welcome starting fresh if I find the right person/people to join in. I'm in my 40's, would like to find some other folks to tinker and goof off with in MC. I generally play nights EST 6p-whenever.

I'm down skype @ blazingblazed

On 3/12/2015 at 2:24 PM, Cozmer said:

Hey I was getting really tired of playing Tekkit by myself and I want 2-3 people to join me! If you are interested please leave your...  I can host server with a list of plugins

-Skype blazingblazed 

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/5gmzbp/looking_for_someone_to_play_gregtech_new_horizons/

Please look at the above link and message me on Reddit or on Discord (Kevin#6308). Basically, I want to play with one other person and tackle GregTech: New Horizons together. Ideally you'd be a likeminded person around my age (22), based in the EU, available from 6 PM to 2 AM (roughly).

Edited by Kuzym