Small Scale Recruitment Thread

Hey all I'm looking to join a server that has 2-5 people. I played tekkit for a few months before I stopped playing because I got tired of big servers. I enjoy digging out tunnels and helping out with building stuff.

I got a mic and also have skype TS3 and vent. I'm 26 and on EST timezone. Looking to play with people in my age group nothing against the younger crowd just don't wanna deal with it is all. Leave me a reply here or convo me on the forums if you think I'd be a good fit for your server or if you have any questions for me.

I'm 19 years old, So I want to play with some more Mature players, But defiantly have some fun.

I don't mind how many people your server has as long as it's quite small so we all get to know each other and have some good times.

I Don't have a job at the moment so I can play on any Timezone and however long everyone else plays.

I enjoy to incorporate every aspect of Tekkit there is, so the fewer the banned stuff the better, I also believe TNT and Nukes can make a server more fun, Not to just constantly Blow each other up but to have Small Cold wars and pranks.

I do Not have a Mic right now but I'm working on it for sure. I can also use any of the talking downloads (Skype, TS3, Etc.)

Thanks for the consideration towards your server,

Aaron Casto

Edit (Survival Only Please, I like to work towards things I get :))

hi all im going to start a tekkit server looking for 3 more players my plan is basicle to make a awsome map with fuel and lava and all the things out of tekkit and expand but before u join i would like to get to know u im on skype name is gordon.stutel im 19 and would like players around my age wgitch are mature and know wot there doing i dont want to build anything big like spacships or things like that i want it like industrail pipes wires going everywhere if u get my idea if u woule like o join add me on skype and leave a messege on the contact request. i live in the uk and have no job but i work in a charity shop 15 hours a week but on most of the time any way

I'm 19 years old, So I want to play with some more Mature players, But defiantly have some fun.

I don't mind how many people your server has as long as it's quite small so we all get to know each other and have some good times.

I Don't have a job at the moment so I can play on any Timezone and however long everyone else plays.

I enjoy to incorporate every aspect of Tekkit there is, so the fewer the banned stuff the better, I also believe TNT and Nukes can make a server more fun, Not to just constantly Blow each other up but to have Small Cold wars and pranks.

I do Not have a Mic right now but I'm working on it for sure. I can also use any of the talking downloads (Skype, TS3, Etc.)

Thanks for the consideration towards your server,

Aaron Casto

Edit (Survival Only Please, I like to work towards things I get :))

(the reason stuff is banned is to make the game more challengen but my skypes derange41 if u wanna play still )

Looking for one or two people to play with me and my pal on my server, which would make us a total of four. We're both quite experienced with Tekkit, but we still have lots to learn.

What I'm looking for is mature and dedicated players. Please, do not bother if you're gonna ruin it for us! We both live in Sweden so if your timezone is around UTC +1 that'd be great! I'd also be good if you can speak English so that we understand you, you do not have to be a pro, of course. The server runs on a pretty good rig so there's barely any lag and the internet is decent, but I've never encountered any problems before so if you live in the vicnity it shouldn't be a problem!

What we're aiming for is to basically build as much of the Tekkit content as possible, that's why we need more manpower to actually make stuff. We've both tried before but it's so hard when there's only two of us. We run Tekkit 3.1.2 with no custom mods or anything, but we're open for ideas if you want something on the server.

We do not play every single day, but we try to as much as we can. This will be discussed more thoroughly if you decide contact us. Send me a private message so we can get in touch if you are interested!

Im 19 years old, and looking for a chill and mature server

Small amount of people if possible, 10 or under would be nice

on everyday, and can be on at anytime, depends on your timezone

I'm on my computer almost all day, yes sad.. but for now that's how it is lol

I would like all mods enabled, EE for condensers and tablets for easier building

I have all the chat programs (skype, TS, Vent, etc..) but my mic is broken, looking to get a new one very soon.

Server must be survival of course :)

and my Tekkit experience.. I've played Tekkit A lot, and I have watched my share of videos on it.. I'm Pretty experience in almost every aspect of tekkit, still need to learn some Redpower2 and haven't touched on Rail Craft yet.

Thanks for your Consideration.

Looking for one or two people to play with me and my pal on my server, which would make us a total of four. We're both quite experienced with Tekkit, but we still have lots to learn.

What I'm looking for is mature and dedicated players. Please, do not bother if you're gonna ruin it for us! We both live in Sweden so if your timezone is around UTC +1 that'd be great! I'd also be good if you can speak English so that we understand you, you do not have to be a pro, of course. The server runs on a pretty good rig so there's barely any lag and the internet is decent, but I've never encountered any problems before so if you live in the vicnity it shouldn't be a problem!

What we're aiming for is to basically build as much of the Tekkit content as possible, that's why we need more manpower to actually make stuff. We've both tried before but it's so hard when there's only two of us. We run Tekkit 3.1.2 with no custom mods or anything, but we're open for ideas if you want something on the server.

We do not play every single day, but we try to as much as we can. This will be discussed more thoroughly if you decide contact us. Send me a private message so we can get in touch if you are interested!

Hey, my name is jazzpi and I'm just looking for a nice little server with nice and mature guys to play with :)

I'm 14 years old and live in Germany, so timing shouldn't be much of a problem though I can't play daily.

I haven't got too much experience with Tekkit, but I learn fast ;)

I've got Skype and TS3 and a decent mic.

If you've got any further questions, just PM me please :)

hello, just looking for a small 1-5man server to join. im about 2 weeks into tekkit so im still learning but not completely clueless. i have skype so if that's your preferred method of chat that works for me. pm me if your willing to let me join

208.115.213.46:25566

Looking to join a small server as single player is getting boring, and I am tired of dealing with people on large multiplayer servers. I will be most likely to be able to play after 8 PM EST. I can play before that, but I can't guarantee anything before that. I would prefer EE to be disabled, or at least no energy collectors/relays, but it is not a requirement.

ee is disabled on my server if u wanna play my ip is 208.115.213.46:25566

Hey all I'm looking to join a server that has 2-5 people. I played tekkit for a few months before I stopped playing because I got tired of big servers. I enjoy digging out tunnels and helping out with building stuff.

I got a mic and also have skype TS3 and vent. I'm 26 and on EST timezone. Looking to play with people in my age group nothing against the younger crowd just don't wanna deal with it is all. Leave me a reply here or convo me on the forums if you think I'd be a good fit for your server or if you have any questions for me.

who ever wants to play i have a 20 slot server open right now and ill keep it open if i get like 5 people:

Is this the right place for this forum post?

Anyways, I wouldn't mind joining a small tekkit server, been playing around on single player. If its 2-3 others I like to join.

Skout if you need someone, I like to join. But my hours are PST >_< I'm normally on around 5PM (8est).

In my 30's, if you found like 2 other around that age, could be interesting.

u can join me

Hey guys, I'd be happy to join a small community of people playing Tekkit. I've used Minecraft a fair bit, but I'm quite new to Tekkit, so I'd love to learn a lot from an experienced group of people :) I can get online a few days a week, but I do work a fair bit.

I'm 21 years old, and live in England, so GMT/CET times are ideal for me. My Skype's "sandstorm15". If you'd be cool with me joining you, hit me up. I'd rather play with mature people who like to have a laugh.

OK Hello there.

I recently bought a Tekkit server and I'm looking for people to play with.

I would like up to 5 people and all mods in tekkit are enabled and i have a few plugins.

So please message me on Skype: Derpsickle or if you message me on the forum that would be great.

Number of people desired- 5

- Active time zone and times- around 5-7 eastern but if you message me today im sure we can play now

- Activity level (hours/day or week usually active)- most of the week im active

I'll Join.