Small Scale Recruitment Thread

Yo whats up tekkit dude's, dudeettes.

I got my own server, and i wanna play with people that are mature and has something to bring to the table:D

I know my way around and build some cool things, but if i meet other people that can do cool stuff that would be sick!

I have my server running on my own comp:

i7 3770k

32GB GSkill Ram

GTX 660ti

ECT. lol

I Use Hamachi, and im not that good at messing with server settingss except properties. But if you guys can help me put like plugins or even mods that would be sick.

Hit me up i am stocked to play with new people!:D

Yo whats up tekkit dude's, dudeettes.

I got my own server, and i wanna play with people that are mature and has something to bring to the table:D

I know my way around and build some cool things, but if i meet other people that can do cool stuff that would be sick!

I have my server running on my own comp:

i7 3770k

32GB GSkill Ram

GTX 660ti

ECT. lol

I Use Hamachi, and im not that good at messing with server settingss except properties. But if you guys can help me put like plugins or even mods that would be sick.

Hit me up i am stocked to play with new people!:D

I Will Join

my skype if you want to add me is sonicrule88

Description - Looking for friendly players who have an interest in building a great community. On the server we do both solo builds and group projects.

The server is standard MOD pack. At this time nothing is disabled or added.

Current Map status - Fresh Restart as of Dec 24 0800

m_20121224-smun-299kb.jpg

Rules

1. No Griefing

2. No being annoying on TS3

4. No PVP unless welcomed by the other member

How to get on the server

The sever is white listed however instead of filling out some stupid long form. You will need to PM me on the forums. I will send you the TS3 information,

myself and another member will talk with you on TS3. Some questions we may ask

1. Age - must be 18+

2. Time zone

3. Frequency of playtime

4. Past build experience in tekkit ( you do not need to be a professional)

Hardwave

The server is run on a dedicated server box and is up 24/7 along with TS3

3.2 Core 2 dou

16G of DD3 Ram

Hey people. I want to join a tekkit server with a few people and build some machines and crazy stuff. If ya need a sarcastic, joke cracker who does mediocre accents and weird voices, I'm yer guy. my brother says I'm like the american Honeydew, difference being, I also know a lot about tekkit.

stuff I've always wanted to try in tekkit includes:

-building a railcraft amusement park

-building a brewery

-building a giant viking ship to live in

-trying to live in the nether for a bit

-transform a volcano into a dragon and living in it for awhile

-yeah, I want to live in a lot of stuff, what of it?

I have a mic and can make a skype account or whatever if need be. timezone is -5 i think, not sure. I'm 20 and work in 12 hour shifts. 2 days on, 2 days off, and so on like that more or less. in-game name is Mr. BrickaBricka

Hey people. I want to join a tekkit server with a few people and build some machines and crazy stuff. If ya need a sarcastic, joke cracker who does mediocre accents and weird voices, I'm yer guy. my brother says I'm like the american Honeydew, difference being, I also know a lot about tekkit.

stuff I've always wanted to try in tekkit includes:

-building a railcraft amusement park

-building a brewery

-building a giant viking ship to live in

-trying to live in the nether for a bit

-transform a volcano into a dragon and living in it for awhile

-yeah, I want to live in a lot of stuff, what of it?

I have a mic and can make a skype account or whatever if need be. timezone is -5 i think, not sure. I'm 20 and work in 12 hour shifts. 2 days on, 2 days off, and so on like that more or less. in-game name is Mr. BrickaBricka

Hey man you can join mine, i actually have only couple people playing on mine, send me a message with your skype info and ill hit you up.

Hi, Im looking to play on a small, friendly, science oriented tekkit server. I have lots of experience in most of the main tekkit mods, besides thuamcraft, and I'm not too amazing at railcraft. Unfortunately, I do not have a mic. I play, a lot. XD Im 13 and don't care what age group I play with. Im looking to join a server. Im clueless about hosting ^_^

Hi guys, i'm looking for 2-3 ( can be 1 ) players to play with. I don't have a server. I know quite lot of stuff about tekkit, and i'm really fond of the redpower mod ( even if it's hard to understand ). I really want to play with some players because the single player is getting really boring after a lot of time spend in. I got Skype, add me if you want more info ( Or'es'Ka ). Have fun and good bye.

i would be interested in joining a server as well. im very easy to play with and have a month of tekkit experience. at the moment I do not have a mic because I am on vacation but I will next week. Just want a few nice people to start a world and progress through it.

Hey there, im thinking of making a Tekkit lets play, if any 1 or 2 wants to join in, write to me! :)

I live in europe, so it would be best if timezones fits. You dont need much experience with tekkit.

Im 19 years old :)

hey man

im 18 and would like to join in with you

im from the uk so only like 3 hours in it most

add me on skype wrobbins06

hope to hear from you soon

Hello Tekkiters, we are currently 4 active players and great builders on a 100% lag-free server hosted in Canada, we are looking for a few more mature (18+) players to join us. Please send me a PM if you would be interested.

Hello everyone, im looking for a few people to play tekkit with i dont like playing in a server with close to 100 people I wanna start a new world and go from there add me on skype if interested or send a personal message. I have a server but it doesn't run well so it would be optimal if i had a server to play on.My skype is oleay709.

With the weather so bad at the moment and having also suffered a minor injury making it inadvisable to partake in any activities that are rather physical, I have recently begun to watch the Yogscast (a very large group of YouTube users who produce videos of themselves playing a variety of games) build companies in Tekkit. Since I thought it looked really fun, I attempted to host a server and play with my friends online - only to find that my laptop isn't capable of running a server whilst playing on it at the same time. Some friends of a friend have a server, but it isn't very populated and none of them actually want to work as a team. I want to work as teams with people and build up giant factories to produce products and perhaps even have rival companies. I also hate ridiculously large servers because their communities are usually awful. Anyone here beginning a server and up for that or know of a small server that does that? I would look for Tekkit Lite, since it is newer. But I love OptiFine!

I made that post on a separate thread that I created. As you can tell from it, I want to do a kind of corporate warfare with a few people. Like six of us split into two teams of three. We each set-up rival companies selling products like cookies or something. Anyone here interested? I only like small servers. Give us a PM if you are.

Hello world!

After playing Vanilla for about 2 years it thought it was time for something new. So I watched some vids on youtube (like the Yogscast Tekkit vids from Sips en Sjin) and downloaded the Tekkitpack. Over the last month I've played a lot of Tekkit but I am starting to get kind of bored of playing it solo. That's why I'm searching for 1 or 2 people to play Tekkit with, it should be a lot of fun!

Some facts about me:

I am 19 years old, living in the Netherlands. I've playing minecraft for about 2 years now. I have about 1 month Tekkit experience but learning fast.

Some things I require about you:

Being atleast 17 years old, being able to speak proper English. I'm not the most serious person, so don't apply if you are very serious yourself. Skype is a must. I'm not able to host a server myself so if you could host one it would be awesome. Otherwise we'll just use Hamachi to create one.

Please post down here if you're interested, otherwise mail me at [email protected]

Cheers!

Hello,

I am looking for someone, or perhaps a group, to play with. I'm 19 years old and I'm from the United States. I have been playing minecraft occasionally for a few years now, and most of it was solo. I'v been playing Technic for a about 4 months, and I'm starting to get bored with single player. I have Skype, Vent, And Teamspeak. So what ever application you prefer i have it. I do not have any age specifications on who i play with. I don't care if your new to Technic either, You just need to love to create awesome contraptions
:)
. If you're interested in playing together PM me or msg me on Skype: crudebrah. PZ

Looking for a possible partner. I live in Norway (I've lived in America, I'm fluent in english), and only 13, but I consider myself better than most with Tekkit. I'm a redpower enthusiast, I've built multiple frame quarries and HV factories within days of starting on servers. If your a person who relies on their Buildcraft Quarries, I'm not the one your looking for. I know my way around most mods, although I haven't experimented much with Railcraft and I don't know LUA. (If your good with these two, pluss points ;) I have Skype and Teamspeak, send me a pm if your interested.

recruitng some preety cool builders, own my own server, all you need is skype and hamachi, we are "hiring" some preety cool builders, we pay by the iron, diamonds, darkmatter, rm, ect. were looking people that know a bit about tekkit, you dont need expirience but itd be cool if you did, message me on hear and ill add you guys on skype, working on a tekkit based youtube community channel if you would like to be a part of the team hit me up:) !

Hey guys, I wanna play tekkit in peace with no griefers or anything. A small server would be nice. As long as I dont die from PVPers or get griefed and that EE is enabled also. I'd prefer not a lot of items to be banned. Usually servers ban EE but hopefully, if its a small server... You guys don't have to ban it... Or all of it. I really like Collectors, Relays, and Energy Condensers. I'd understand if you were to ban RM furnaces and Destruction whatever-they're-called. :3

I am 15 years of age. :3

Canadian ^_^

EST -5:00 GMT :3