Small Scale Recruitment Thread

Hello , i'm looking for someone to play some tekkit with ,

i have my own small server but its not on 24/7 , i also can't promise it to be lagg free.

i started out a bit and was hoping to get a second and maybe a third member.

if you have your own server i don't mind joining either.

I'm looking for people aged 16+ with mic and skype.

My skype is : josephgiovani

I hope on finding someone this way , because playing alone is getting boring.

hi, i need a staff of 3 people who are good builders, and have good experience with servers.

post your experience, age, and how long you have been playing tekkit. i am running it now of my computer to make it, but when we are done i will get it hosted, and move the world file to the hosted server. Thanks, and you also have to be pretty devoted to helping. send me a message instead of posting

Long time player here looking for a server with some seriously grand building ideas. Can program in LUA for ComputerCraft (working as a software developer), have a degree in electronic engineering and am very keen on logic systems (redpower, that's you!).

My passion is large scale machines or networks. I will build anything like this for your server, power grids, automatic farms (even replanting), train networks with destination routing, automatic matter to material factories (EU or EMC).

Anyone in need of this?

that sounds like my dream

Hey guys, I wanna play tekkit in peace with no griefers or anything. A small server would be nice. As long as I dont die from PVPers or get griefed and that EE is enabled also. I'd prefer not a lot of items to be banned. Usually servers ban EE but hopefully, if its a small server... You guys don't have to ban it... Or all of it. I really like Collectors, Relays, and Energy Condensers. I'd understand if you were to ban RM furnaces and Destruction whatever-they're-called. :3

I am 15 years of age. :3

Canadian ^_^

EST -5:00 GMT :3

Hey Skype me at sammicus1 i share the same ideas but u will need hamachi

need staff members! contact me, including the basic information about yourself, by message. Also i am looking for a few talented builders, who love to build things like mansions, xp farms, and all sorts of stuff, i have a 24/7 tekkit server so you can get on and continue building when ever you like. pm me for applications

I have a small Tekkit server with 5 people max but just so that i can play with a few people, and build some cool stuff. The server will be up from half 4 until 7ish London time and there is nothing disabled, apart from advanced machinery because that seems to crash my server :P I know what im doing so i can also help other people, it is a hamachi server and to join the username is 'Alfie Join' and the password is 'Waller'. The IP of the server is 25.119.104.5

Thanks to anyone who wants to join, its just a bit of fun building whatever: our own facilities or just collecting resources for a massive project

Hey i am starting a new tekkit lite server and am looking for 2-4 people to play with. I am currently hosting the server but am playing on a laptop with 4 g of ram so if u can host it that would be great. In addition my server requires himachi. u must be 12-17 years old and have skype and a mic. i am looking for creative builders who know a lot about tekkit and who could put a good amount of time into the server. if u are interested comment below below with ur info. (name, mc name, skype name, himachi, and/or if u can host the server, and why i should choose u) i am looking forward to start it up this weekend.

I have a small 10 slot server, looking for a few people to join in. We can work togeather or have your own space, or both.

No time requirements play when you'd like. I just ask that everyone respects each others builds.

Send pm for more information. Server is running Tekkit classic.

I have a small 10 slot server, looking for a few people to join in. We can work togeather or have your own space, or both.

No time requirements play when you'd like. I just ask that everyone respects each others builds.

Send pm for more information. Server is running Tekkit classic.

Do you wanna join my server

Hi all, I am new to tekkit, but I have a big plans. Currently having 50 slots, but for time being looking for few experienced in tekkit people to help me out building sci-fi server.

It will be role-play, survival mode game. I've got a plans for custom mods as well in the future. Group of those who will help, will take a lead roles in that world.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Hi all, I am new to tekkit, but I have a big plans. Currently having 50 slots, but for time being looking for few experienced in tekkit people to help me out building sci-fi server.

It will be role-play, survival mode game. I've got a plans for custom mods as well in the future. Group of those who will help, will take a lead roles in that world.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Hey can you send me the details

Thanks for response,

The server/game name will be Homeless

The land is unattached and I would like to keep it that way, there is no single block being removed, however above the cloud level I am building massive spaceship.

That place suppose to be a base for people that arrived from Earth, You can think about game scenario something like Avatar in short, but with 3rd camp Rebels.

Those who refused to be under government jurisdiction. People arrived in several ships in order to rescue human race, Mother Planet does not exist any-more.

People running out of resources and finally found habitable planet. However this planet is not easy to settle. Lots of dangerous creatures, as well as intelligent race of natives. Humans have no choice, they have to gather resources in order to survive. It wasn't possible to settle on the ground, so they building space station out of all ships and resources they have access to. They planing to set some camps on the ground. But natives keep protecting their land. Game will begun when bunch of unhappy citizens will decide to detach from others, because they have different idea, They have a peaceful solution to the problem.

Station is still under construction. Rebels have stolen one of the frigate class ship and settle on little moon.

There rest of the story are the players that will write :)