Small Scale Recruitment Thread

I would like to join a server. I don't own a server, I have tried to create one and I cannot, so I am looking for a server that has about 3-10 players. I am only twelve, but I'm smart and mature. I talk a lot sometimes, but I'm also really quiet sometimes. I'm looking for a small server because I have a lot of stuff that I want to build in survival, with other people. I've always hated singleplayer survival minecraft, and I'm tired of large servers. I'd rather not use Skype, but I might get teamspeak in a month or two. I hope that someone will consider adding me to their server. If you ask, I might show you some pics of a few creations of mine. Here's a link to a post with one of my creations.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/a-sorting-machine-i-put-together-with-tekkit/

It's a little complicated and the power's pretty overkill, but I made it for an app to a server (the server was pretty bad, no buildcraft or EE) and at the time that I made it I didn't quite now about the power of solar power, and I was in creative mode. Another thing, I would like the server to have nearly full EE, I am okay with no destruction catalycst or catacalysim or any of the EE explosives, but the server needs full, un-nerfed collectors and relays with all Mk's enabled and available,condensers, and preferably, but not needed, transmutation tablets. The server neeeds all of the DM and RM items, armour, and tools, except maybe the morning star. The server needs full BuildCraft and all most full IndustrialCraft. I don't care about the tekkit explosives or nuclear power, I don't care about any minecraft explosives ( by that I mean TnT and all of the forms of it) and I don't use nuclear power. Bye

Recruiting and choice are two vital stages of staff method in any organization, whether large or small scale,Though the procedure of recruitment and choice is present in both little and extensive enterprises

Wow... uh.. yeah, right.

i'm looking for a few people to help in setting up a tekkit server. from selecting the mods, banned items, rules, ranks, worlds, building, testing, and everything else. I have a lot of ideas and i kinda know what i want to do. I'm hoping that this will not be too long of a process but it all depends on how it goes. Teamspeak is required no exceptions!!! Also helping does not mean that i will make you admin or mod or anything else but, most likely you will be one in the end but no guarantees. If you are invited to help.I'm warning you now that i have the final say but I will look at every idea that is suggested. I'm very open minded so, i like input and ideas. Also this will be an open server and over the age of 20 server only (Possible exceptions and I might change this). I don't want to put my Teamspeak address on here so pm me and i will give it out. When you pm me include your name, age, location, why you want to help, what can you bring to the table, what you want to see in a server, how often do you play, and anything else that you might want to add.

Server specs

Sun Fire X4100 Running VMWare vSphere

CPU: 2 X Dual Core AMD Opteron Processor 285 @ 2.59

RAM: 16GB

HD: 880GB iSCSI 5 x 256GB SSD RAID 5

NIC: 6 x Intel (1 x Mang, 2 x iSCSI, 2 x LAN)

Connection: 50Mbps Down 5-6 Mbps Up, Static IP Address

Slots: 15-20

If things go good then i will upgrade to either a host or bring in more pipes.

I'm looking for 1-2 other people to play tekkit with. I am quite experienced, and I'm looking for someone whose middling to good at tekkit. I don't use skype and I don't currently have a mike, though I might get one. I'm 13, and also can't get a server up. If anyone wants to play, my name is burned00.

Looking for some people (18+ years old) to play on a small-sized private tekkit server. I'm hosting the server; I'm EST. Skype recommended. PM if interested.

Nothing is banned. But, EE2 abuse & NEI exploit (among others) are frowned upon.

Edit: Still looking for players.

Hello, I am looking for someone who is knowledgeable in plugins to help me run my server. You will hold a special title in my server of either "Developer" Or any special title of your choice. It is a brand new server and I am running it on Hamachi until I get all the bugs worked out, and then I'll be running it on a dedicated IP. I am only looking for 1 or 2 people to help with plugins, so if you are interested, either PM me here or send me a message on skype @ Romrider07 and I can discuss my plans for a server and goals.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ *Edit* I am now currently looking for about 2 players for the server, it is still going to be hamachi until I work the bugs out. Skype not required but prefered. So either message me here or on skype @Romrider07

Looking for some people (18+ years old) to play on a small-sized private tekkit server. I'm hosting the server; I'm EST. Skype recommended. PM if interested.

Nothing is banned. But, EE2 abuse & NEI exploit (among others) are frowned upon.

Hey man, would really like to join if this is a small server and am a 18, nearly 19, y/o.

Hit me up if players are still needed.

I am around 21 and I use Skype. My time zone PST and moderately experienced. Currently am looking for new people to play with.

Hey guys.... im looking for people to play with on my server. im pretty active, but im kinda new to Tekkit. Im not clueless though. im only looking for about 1-5 players that are looking to learn like me or have experience doesn't matter. if ypur looking to join just PM me and ill message you some more info.

Hey guys.... im looking for people to play with on my server. im pretty active, but im kinda new to Tekkit. Im not clueless though. im only looking for about 1-5 players that are looking to learn like me or have experience doesn't matter. if your looking to join just PM me and ill message you some more info.

Hi, I'm looking for a couple of (mature) people to play with in our free time. Playing times may vary but will usually be in the afternoons except for maybe on the weekends. If you're interested lemme know.

I'd be interested in playing with you, I'm usually on from 3:30 to 4:30 and on the evenings 8:00 to 9:00 on weekdays, then on weekends its completely random.

Offering a few spots on my server I am looking for people 21+ that are newer to tekkit and want a low population SMP server to play on. I'm running the lastest tekkit with everything enabled and the server is up 24/7. If you are interested send me a PM and i'll give you TS3 info.