[3.1.2] ♦DubTekkit♦ [PvP/PvE][40 Slots][Whitelist][Economy][Ranks][Towny][LWC][No EE]

vdubmastertech

A couple of questions:

1) Are banned items completely unavailable, or do I need to be mindful of not building them?

2) If I get on, will I be able to request whitelisting for my friends without them having to post all of their information here? I plan on trying to talk a couple of vanilla players into giving this a shot if I can find a decent server.

TaerAtrin I completely missed this, sorry. :|

1) Yes they are completely unavailable, if you aren't supposed to have them at your rank, you won't be able to craft/place/break/use them at all.

2) I can just add them. I know you got on earlier today, but if you come back on and you want to add friends, you can just give me their names and I'll add them. No need for the whitelist app in that case.

Not sure how you felt about the server, but hope to see you back on!

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:chicken_feets

Have you read and agree to the rules:yes

Have you played Tekkit before?:yes i am quite familiar to Tekkit.

Have you signed up on our forums/website ?:no i have not but if i am accepted i gladly will.

Added, welcome to DubTekkit. I hope you'll enjoy the server :)

IGN:XxRushLaxX,DracoTheStrange Draco Is My Brother And I Hope You Whitelist Both Of Us Same Age

Location (country):US

Have you read and agree to the rules:Yes

Have you played Tekkit before?Yes

Have you signed up on our forums/website I Just Signed Up :) Hope You Whitelist Us We Like Your Server

IGN:XxRushLaxX,DracoTheStrange Draco Is My Brother And I Hope You Whitelist Both Of Us Same Age

Location (country):US

Have you read and agree to the rules:Yes

Have you played Tekkit before?Yes

Have you signed up on our forums/website I Just Signed Up :) Hope You Whitelist Us We Like Your Server

Both added, welcome to DubTekkit. Looking forward to having both of you on the server!

IGN: Bluejediz

Location (country): USA

Have you read and agree to the rules: YES

Have you played Tekkit before?: YES

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Will do once accepted.

This definitely looks like the server for me, Im glad you banned EE because I feel it ruins the whole game.

IGN: Bluejediz

Location (country): USA

Have you read and agree to the rules: YES

Have you played Tekkit before?: YES

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Will do once accepted.

This definitely looks like the server for me, Im glad you banned EE because I feel it ruins the whole game.

ADDED. Welcome to DubTekkit! Looking forward to having you online with us! Don't forget to sign up on the forums and read all server rules! See ya soon!

*** White-List Application ***

IGN: SloppyHands

Location (country): USA, Connecticut

Have you read and agree to the rules: yes

Have you played Tekkit before?: yes for around 5 months

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: not yet, but i will if i feel the server is for me and if i plan to stay

IGN: SloppyHands

Location (country): USA, Connecticut

Have you read and agree to the rules: yes

Have you played Tekkit before?: yes for around 5 months

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: not yet, but i will if i feel the server is for me and if i plan to stay

DENIED

Sorry but you have too many bans on your record (I do check these things people!):

From MCBans

[0] => mc.pleduc.nl .:. spambot

[1] => 209.188.3.202:25568 .:. fly mod

[2] => 24.145.53.46 .:. fly hacking

[3] => mc.mycreeper.net .:. to many bans

[4] => smp.mintyfreshcreepers.net .:. spamming

[5] => ddd.no-ip.info:25565 .:. Griefing

[6] => 173.16.66.197 .:. Greif

I also see that you run your own server, I don't think you'll be too upset at me turning you down :|

Please Note : There's not much for me to say in the application, but personally i think this server is the one for me, and the friends i shall be bringing if accepted, It meets all my needs with EE disabled and towny enabled.. And some enjoyment of a little pvp not to mention ranks which i love the idea of for a bit of a challenge :)!

DENIED

Sorry but you have too many bans on your record (I do check these things people!):

From MCBans

[0] => mc.pleduc.nl .:. spambot

[1] => 209.188.3.202:25568 .:. fly mod

[2] => 24.145.53.46 .:. fly hacking

[3] => mc.mycreeper.net .:. to many bans

[4] => smp.mintyfreshcreepers.net .:. spamming

[5] => ddd.no-ip.info:25565 .:. Griefing

[6] => 173.16.66.197 .:. Greif

I also see that you run your own server, I don't think you'll be too upset at me turning you down :|

i do in fact own a dedicated server, but i don't see how that affects my application, the server runs itself and i have dedicated staff, who keep things running smoothly. im reaching out to other servers, because i enjoy playing legit and that's hard to do when you have access to spawning items. As for mcbans, all those bans are not from any time resent and i admit to them however, i have since grow out my childish ways. I really think i deserve a chance as mcbans i don't feel is a fair representation of me as a player. The reason for this is, I don't remember any of these bans accept for maybe one, in which cases i joined the server and admins were flying around killing and banning people, i was one of those people. Now i know that sounds like a desperate attempt to appeal my bans, but there's nothing i can do to convince you I'm not lying, so hopefully my word is enough. Please reconsider my application, as i believe i will be a great addition to the community.

My mcbans account also has a 7.68 reputation out of 10 which personally i think is very well for playing minecraft for over 2 years.

Quote from you:

2) I can just add them. I know you got on earlier today, but if you come back on and you want to add friends, you can just give me their names and I'll add them. No need for the whitelist app in that case.

Not sure what this is all about but it seems you were or are accepting ppl who dont even apply, meanwhile you are denying people who are, my point is at least give me a chance.

Not sure what this is all about but it seems you were or are accepting ppl who dont even apply, meanwhile you are denying people who are, my point is at least give me a chance.

It is up to staff and ultimately the server owner on who we allow into the server. We strive on keeping this fresh community safe for all players and to protect the integrity of DubTekkit. We simply cannot have players in our server who have blatenly broken rules in the past. And after seeing the amount in McBans, And as an Admin, I agree with our OWNER'S decision. And, although I can see your reasoning for questioning the decision, this isn't really an "appeal" section for a denied application.

Good luck on any future endeavors.

It is up to staff and ultimately the server owner on who we allow into the server. We strive on keeping this fresh community safe for all players and to protect the integrity of DubTekkit. We simply cannot have players in our server who have blatenly broken rules in the past. And after seeing the amount in McBans, And as an Admin, I agree with our OWNER'S decision. And, although I can see your reasoning for questioning the decision, this isn't really an "appeal" section for a denied application.

Good luck on any future endeavors.

it says i only have 3 bans the latest one is from over 9 months ago 2012-01-01 21:20:55.

according to this http://mcbans.com/player/SloppyHands

to simply just go by mcbans as a way to judge and represent players isn't fair. Please reconsider

sorry about that wrong button -.-

IGN:ascwr12

Location (country):usa (eastern)

Have you read and agree to the rules:Yes sir

Have you played Tekkit before?:no but i think this will help me learn fast

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?:no, but i will if you want :D

IGN: RivaHakushia

Location (country): UK [East of England]

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yes

Have you played Tekkit before?: I've played it for a few days now and starting to learn the ropes of it.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Not yet but I will do soon. prefer doing so once I'm accepted like to keep my forum users low =]

IGN: Chezza_geeza

Location (country): United Kingdom, England

Have you played Tekkit before?: Yes [=

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Yup

sorry about that wrong button -.-

IGN:ascwr12

Location (country):usa (eastern)

Have you read and agree to the rules:Yes sir

Have you played Tekkit before?:no but i think this will help me learn fast

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?:no, but i will if you want :D

IGN: RivaHakushia

Location (country): UK [East of England]

Have you played Tekkit before?: I've played it for a few days now and starting to learn the ropes of it.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Not yet but I will do soon. prefer doing so once I'm accepted like to keep my forum users low =]

All of the above have been added. Hope to see you all online soon. :)

IGN: Saxobeat

Location (country): The Netherlands / Holland

Have you played Tekkit before?: a little bit, im not quite so experienced in it, but I watched so many tekkit let's plays (direwolf and such) But I want to learn some cool things with tekkit from you guys =)

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: i'm gonna sign up when I you let me on the server =)!

IGN: Devene

Have you played tekkit before: Yes

Have you signed up for forums: I am about too.

IGN: Saxobeat

Location (country): The Netherlands / Holland

Have you played Tekkit before?: a little bit, im not quite so experienced in it, but I watched so many tekkit let's plays (direwolf and such) But I want to learn some cool things with tekkit from you guys =)

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: i'm gonna sign up when I you let me on the server =)!

Both have been added. Welcome to DubTekkit, hope you enjoy the server!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons