[3.1.2] ♦DubTekkit♦ [PvP/PvE][40 Slots][Whitelist][Economy][Ranks][Towny][LWC][No EE]

vdubmastertech

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: imaginelife5720

Location (country): USA

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yes

Have you played Tekkit before?: For about 3 months.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: No, but I might if I find this server particularly engaging.

IGN: platinumcode

Have you played Tekkit before?: Yes

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Not yet.

IGN: Captainchaos100

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yup, pretty straight forward.

Have you played Tekkit before?: I have actually. Been playing it for a few months now.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Not yet.

IGN: metalmonkey1986

Location (country): UK

Have you read and agree to the rules: yeah

Have you played Tekkit before?: yes i've been playing about 3 - 4 months now still learning more about it :D

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: not yet but i shall do

IGN:
brightdarkne55

Location (country): belgium

Have you read and agree to the rules:yes

Have you played Tekkit before?: yes almost a year now

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: not yet

IGN: Ffragsks

Location (country): Belgium

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yes i have

Have you played Tekkit before?: Not yet but eager to start learning

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Not yet but i will once i'm whitelisted.

(I have also posted this message on your thread on the minecraft forums, just saying to make sure you don't have to do twice the work of screening/accepting me.)

The guy above me (brightdarkness) is me friend and knows how tekkit works so he'll be teaching me how to play.

IGN: Trickcard

Location (country): USA : AR

Have you read and agree to the rules: That I have and do

Have you played Tekkit before?: Yes, been using a test world to try out more complex stuff.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Not yet (will after a week of running around)

IGN: DudemanGT

Location (country): USA (currently in Afghanistan)

Have you read and agree to the rules: Of Course

Have you played Tekkit before?: Tinkered around a bit

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Not Yet

IGN: imaginelife5720

Have you played Tekkit before?: For about 3 months.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: No, but I might if I find this server particularly engaging.

ALL of the above have been added, welcome all of you to DubTekkit!

Also, my apologies for taking so long on some of these. I was stuck at work without a laptop for the last 9 or so hours. I usually like to get to them much quicker.

IGN: cowkiller2

Location (country): Canada

Have you played Tekkit before?: Yes, I know a lot of stuff from every mod in the Tekkit Pack.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: No, but I plan on doing so, if I like and stay with this server :).

IGN: cowkiller2

Location (country): Canada

Have you played Tekkit before?: Yes, I know a lot of stuff from every mod in the Tekkit Pack.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: No, but I plan on doing so, if I like and stay with this server :).

IGN:amkend12

Location(country):United States

Have you red and agree to rules:Yes

Have you played Tekkit before:Yes for about 2 Weeks

Have you signed up on our forms/website(not required too)?:No, but I am doing so, soon.

Both added, welcome to DubTekkit. Hope you enjoy the server!

IGN: adidaboss

Location (country):UK

Have you read and agree to the rules:Yes

Have you played Tekkit before?: yes i played a lot of it in single player and have really gotten to know all the mods included

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: No but i will join the forums after i start playing on the server

IGN: adidaboss

Location (country):UK

Have you played Tekkit before?: yes i played a lot of it in single player and have really gotten to know all the mods included

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: No but i will join the forums after i start playing on the server

Added, welcome to DubTekkit!

IGN: Omninoc

Location (country): Malaysia

Have you played Tekkit before?: Yes, I've played it for few month now

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Yes

IGN: iRandomness

Location (country): England

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yep.

Have you played Tekkit before?: Yeppers.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Nope, but probably will assuming I become a regular. :D

BOTH HAVE BEEN ADDED. Welcome to DubTekkit. Hope you enjoy the server!

For those of you very few people reading this, I've been having a blast on this server since it became open beta. Made some new friends here.

I was banned by vdubmastertech. He had it in his head that I was hacking on my jetpack.

There no hacks for tekkit because it is has anti-hack. That in itself is one of the biggest reasons I play tekkit in the first place.

If you have used a jetpack there is this really annoying conflict with the server that, while mid-air, shoots you straight to the ground and take no fall damage.

Essentially you could be at max map height, let go of the spacebar key, wait 1 second, then press the spacebar key again and you will experience what was happening many times to me.

I'm assuming at some point the jetpack did the body slam and when I continued to run, it looked to vdub that I was still in the air or something I'm not really sure.

I am, overall, upset about this decision and thought more of the owners. Some of the best admins I've come across, yet, in the short time playing, I was treated like a chump.

I just wanted to add here that I didn't mention on vdubs website - This is officially the first time I have ever received a ban - even a temp ban got skipped over my years of minecraft.

For those of you very few people reading this, I've been having a blast on this server since it became open beta. Made some new friends here.

I was banned by vdubmastertech. He had it in his head that I was hacking on my jetpack.

There no hacks for tekkit because it is has anti-hack. That in itself is one of the biggest reasons I play tekkit in the first place.

If you have used a jetpack there is this really annoying conflict with the server that, while mid-air, shoots you straight to the ground and take no fall damage.

Essentially you could be at max map height, let go of the spacebar key, wait 1 second, then press the spacebar key again and you will experience what was happening many times to me.

I'm assuming at some point the jetpack did the body slam and when I continued to run, it looked to vdub that I was still in the air or something I'm not really sure.

I am, overall, upset about this decision and thought more of the owners. Some of the best admins I've come across, yet, in the short time playing, I was treated like a chump.

I just wanted to add here that I didn't mention on vdubs website - This is officially the first time I have ever received a ban - even a temp ban got skipped over my years of minecraft.

Since you chose to post this here also, I will just go ahead and quote what I told you on my forums:

You were not glitching out, you were not hitting the ground. You were flying forward around the map at the equivalent of speed 10 on CJB for a good 5 minutes, without landing.

I would not have banned you if I wasn't 100% sure of what I saw. I don't ban people because I think it's fun. I hate banning people. I wish you could have followed the rules and become part of this community, but unfortunately you didn't. Good luck on your next server.

http://dubtekkit.com/forum/post/last/m/7132314/viewthread/4191437-last-few-words#last

IGN: Xakyrie

Location (country): Taiwan (Citizenship: USA)

Have you read and agree to the rules:

Of Course. Truth be told, I was expecting a little more after inital server description reading.

Have you played Tekkit before?: Sir Yes Sir!

Although I'll admit, I never explored certain aspects of Tekkit, especially Reactors and BuildCraft. (pneumatic all the way, and I hate things that explode or litter.)

I often find myself steering towards EE sooner rather than later, often relying too much on the energy condenser, and then just building my chunk sized office complexes XD

I look forward to this challenge to see what I can do and what I must do. I believe your long term view concept is exactly what I've been looking for but never considered. And if my foresight is correct, should give me a greater appreciation of all the 'steps' allowed to get to the top, such as quarries and mining/pumps that I've never actually done.

I have also attempted to host a Hamachi server with a friend of mine, but I'm a bit out of my depth, not to mention because I'm the host, I have an unfair hours played advantage.

I intend to ask for an invite for my friend as she tends to stick to BuildCraft and adventuring anyways, and is usually overwhelmed of all the things to do in Tekkit, and the proposed progression system might be the answer. Having said that, I still intend to test drive this first before I 'request' a slot for her.

This will however be my first server join attempt of any kind, so I might need some guidance when it comes to specific server related management mods and the like, such as towny and 'sales signs' but I'll research while I wait.

If it matters: My core gaming hours are

+8GMT, between 6pm and 3am.

and wondering if my potential personal lag to the server might become an issue, though I suppose I'd have to test and see regardless.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Signed Up after typing this and before submitting.

IGN: Xakyrie

Location (country): Taiwan (Citizenship: USA)

Have you read and agree to the rules:

Of Course. Truth be told, I was expecting a little more after inital server description reading.

Have you played Tekkit before?: Sir Yes Sir!

Although I'll admit, I never explored certain aspects of Tekkit, especially Reactors and BuildCraft. (pneumatic all the way, and I hate things that explode or litter.)

I often find myself steering towards EE sooner rather than later, often relying too much on the energy condenser, and then just building my chunk sized office complexes XD

I look forward to this challenge to see what I can do and what I must do. I believe your long term view concept is exactly what I've been looking for but never considered. And if my foresight is correct, should give me a greater appreciation of all the 'steps' allowed to get to the top, such as quarries and mining/pumps that I've never actually done.

I have also attempted to host a Hamachi server with a friend of mine, but I'm a bit out of my depth, not to mention because I'm the host, I have an unfair hours played advantage.

I intend to ask for an invite for my friend as she tends to stick to BuildCraft and adventuring anyways, and is usually overwhelmed of all the things to do in Tekkit, and the proposed progression system might be the answer. Having said that, I still intend to test drive this first before I 'request' a slot for her.

This will however be my first server join attempt of any kind, so I might need some guidance when it comes to specific server related management mods and the like, such as towny and 'sales signs' but I'll research while I wait.

If it matters: My core gaming hours are

+8GMT, between 6pm and 3am.

and wondering if my potential personal lag to the server might become an issue, though I suppose I'd have to test and see regardless.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Signed Up after typing this and before submitting.

Added, welcome to DubTekkit! Hope this server fits what you were looking for and you enjoy it.

IGN: MynameisAK

Location (country): United Kingdom

Have you played Tekkit before?: I have indeed ^.^

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Not yet, I would like to see the server before creating an account on your forums ( Which If I am white-listed, It should only take me about 3 minutes to confirm my suspicions this is a good friendly server ^-^ )

Edit: Was writing my post as the person above was, just seen it and my application seems so... Small. I may re-write even if I'm to be whitelisted xD

IGN: MynameisAK

Location (country): United Kingdom

Have you played Tekkit before?: I have indeed ^.^

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Not yet, I would like to see the server before creating an account on your forums ( Which If I am white-listed, It should only take me about 3 minutes to confirm my suspicions this is a good friendly server ^-^ )

Edit: Was writing my post as the person above was, just seen it and my application seems so... Small. I may re-write even if I'm to be whitelisted xD

You're good :D . Added, welcome to DubTekkit. Hope you enjoy the server and talk to you soon!

IGN: bomanski

Location (country): Sweden

Have you played Tekkit before?: Yes, both SP and MP

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Will do asap if I get whitelisted

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons