[3.1.2] ♦DubTekkit♦ [PvP/PvE][40 Slots][Whitelist][Economy][Ranks][Towny][LWC][No EE]

vdubmastertech

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:Kenzes

Location (country):Canada

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yes

Have you played Tekkit before?:Quite a bit, though i ussually never get very high up in the tech scale.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?:Hmmm, i presume we need to? If accepted and i like what i see on the server i will do so.

IGN: Altones

Location (country): USA

Have you played Tekkit before?: Yes, for quite awhile! :)

Have you signed up on our forums/website?: Not yet

I figured id help and make answers stand out :P.

Also to help i will post the following, http://mcbans.com/player/Altones

If you look you will see i have a rating of 10, and no bans on my account :) and i don't EVER plan to!

I hope you accept me, and good luck on the server! :P

IGN:Kenzes

Location (country):Canada

Have you played Tekkit before?:Quite a bit, though i ussually never get very high up in the tech scale.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?:Hmmm, i presume we need to? If accepted and i like what i see on the server i will do so.

IGN:Iceman152015

Location (country):Usa/AR

Have you read and agree to the rules:Yes

Have you played Tekkit before?:Yes

Have you signed up on our forums/websit:Not yet but as soon as my White list App has been approved.

IGN: Altones

Have you played Tekkit before?: Yes, for quite awhile! :)

Have you signed up on our forums/website?: Not yet

I figured id help and make answers stand out :P.

Also to help i will post the following, http://mcbans.com/player/Altones

If you look you will see i have a rating of 10, and no bans on my account :) and i don't EVER plan to!

I hope you accept me, and good luck on the server! :P

ALL 3 added. We look forward to seeing you on the server :D

IGN: Titannub

Location (country): usa

Have you read and agree to the rules: yep

Have you played Tekkit before?: some

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: not yet

never been banned to my knowledge but thats likely because ive only played on private servers with friends. just looking for a community to learn more about tekkit and technic and just have fun with..... minecrafts a big ol lonely world when your playin alone lol.

IGN: Titannub

Location (country): usa

Have you read and agree to the rules: yep

Have you played Tekkit before?: some

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: not yet

never been banned to my knowledge but thats likely because ive only played on private servers with friends. just looking for a community to learn more about tekkit and technic and just have fun with..... minecrafts a big ol lonely world when your playin alone lol.

Added, welcome to DubTekkit!

IGN: MyDiamonz

Location (country): Canada

Have you read and agree to the rules: YEs

Have you played Tekkit before?: Yes. Pretty solid experience with IC2, BC, RP2, little experience with computercraft. I understand all mods in Tekkit, and that you have disabled several. I have been an admin on another tekkit server, and a mod on other; there fore, I have a clear understanding of most mods, including those on this server.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Not as of yet. I will check it out and consider engaging the community longer.

IGN: ayeazell

Location (country): U.S.

Have you played Tekkit before?: yes, just need experience in computer craft

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?:no

IGN: MyDiamonz

Location (country): Canada

Have you read and agree to the rules: YEs

Have you played Tekkit before?: Yes. Pretty solid experience with IC2, BC, RP2, little experience with computercraft. I understand all mods in Tekkit, and that you have disabled several. I have been an admin on another tekkit server, and a mod on other; there fore, I have a clear understanding of most mods, including those on this server.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Not as of yet. I will check it out and consider engaging the community longer.

Both added, welcome to DubTekkit!

IGN: Captainchaos100

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yup, pretty straight forward.

Have you played Tekkit before?: I have actually. Been playing it for a few months now.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Not yet.

IGN: Ffragsks

Location (country): Belgium

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yes i have

Have you played Tekkit before?: Not yet but eager to start learning

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Not yet but i will once i'm whitelisted.

(I have also posted this message on your thread on the minecraft forums, just saying to make sure you don't have to do twice the work of screening/accepting me.)

The guy above me (brightdarkness) is me friend and knows how tekkit works so he'll be teaching me how to play.

IGN: Trickcard

Location (country): USA : AR

Have you read and agree to the rules: That I have and do

Have you played Tekkit before?: Yes, been using a test world to try out more complex stuff.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Not yet (will after a week of running around)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons