[3.1.2] ♦DubTekkit♦ [PvP/PvE][40 Slots][Whitelist][Economy][Ranks][Towny][LWC][No EE]

vdubmastertech

IGN: Marcosboy

Location (country): United Kingdom

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yes I have read the rules and agree to them

Have you played Tekkit before?: Yes I have played tekkit before on a few small servers

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)? Not at the time of sending this message but I will sign up to it after I send this :)

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Marcosboy

Location (country): United Kingdom

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yes I have read the rules and agree to them

Have you played Tekkit before?: Yes I have played tekkit before on a few small servers

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)? Not at the time of sending this message but I will sign up to it after I send this :)

Added, welcome to DubTekkit!

IGN: Micecd

Location (country): USA

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yes

Have you played Tekkit before?: Yes, I have had experience with BC,RP,IC2,EE, and CC before Tekkit existed.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Not yet. I will when I really get into stuff on the server and see how the community is.

Have you played Tekkit before?: Yes, I have had experience with BC,RP,IC2,EE, and CC before Tekkit existed.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Not yet. I will when I really get into stuff on the server and see how the community is.

IGN: IR33KH4VOC

Have you played Tekkit before?: A Lot (yes)

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: NO

IGN: Bopkasen

Location (country): United States

Have you played Tekkit before?: Yes

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: No, I have not.

All of the above have been added, welcome all of you to DubTekkit!

So far, server is fun!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons