why wont tmi work? (OTHER HORRIBLE IDIOT POST OF THE WEEK)

dunctyler

Re: why wont tmi work?

can someone tell me why tmi wont work?

is it not supposed to work?

or there a button i click?

Go to (yourusername)/appdata/roaming/.techniclauncher/technicssp/config then open NEI.cfg and edit:

"lock_recipe_mode=true" To Look Like:

"lock_recipe_mode=false"

Also I Highly Recommend That You Bookmark Or Read "Common Problems And Their Solutions" It is in the Technic launcher topic.

BTW, (Not Trying To Annoy Administartors/Moderators/Operators And Become Prorated, Banned Or HELLEN KELLER) Please read before you start posting around!

can someone tell me why tmi wont work?

is it not supposed to work?

or there a button i click?

This is a problem that's affecting a lot of people. You're probably running into an ID-10t error. There really is nothing that can be done when this error comes up. You can read around and look for a solution, but otherwise you're sort of out of luck.

Sorry!

This is a problem that's affecting a lot of people. You're probably running into an ID-10t error. There really is nothing that can be done when this error comes up. You can read around and look for a solution, but otherwise you're sort of out of luck.

Sorry!

I still disagree. Every time this problem has been encountered, the root cause is invariably waterfowl in the central processing core. A quick call to the manufacturer can usually resolve this issue, but does anyone listen? NOOOOooooo.

I still disagree. Every time this problem has been encountered, the root cause is invariably waterfowl in the central processing core. A quick call to the manufacturer can usually resolve this issue, but does anyone listen? NOOOOooooo.

Well yeah, I mean that -is- a possibility. However every time I call the manufacturer I get some dude on the line who is trying to tell me what he's wearing.

Well yeah, I mean that -is- a possibility. However every time I call the manufacturer I get some dude on the line who is trying to tell me what he's wearing.

That's Hank. He doesn't speak very good english, but he means well. If you speak Russian or German, he's an expert on duck removal.