Runs in MultiMC, not in Tekkit.

AlexanderDupre

So, I got a modpack going, and it's about half done. I just need to do some tweaking. It works perfectly in MultiMC, but I upload it to Dropbox, and re-download it via Tekkit, and it crashes. I spent half the day uploading that pack over and over, mainly due to forgetting something, and having to fix it. It takes almost an hour to upload, and I'm getting pretty angry, fist through my laptop angry. I need help.

Modpack:

Night Terrors

I uploaded the console log. That log was taken after I removed LiteLoader, and Voxelmap, as I think they might have been one issue. They were obviously not the right issue.

Edited by AlexanderDupre
Situation handled

I've found that DropBox does something to the archive (rare cases) where it changes the MD5 checksum between what's on your machine and what is downloaded.  Have you tried another service like OneDrive (microsoft), or even maybe some other service?  I personally use a dedicated server to host my files (thru solder).  You could get yourself a cheapo web page hosting site (most come with 500MB of file storage) and use it to host your files.  The reason I say this, is because when (not if) your pack becomes popular, DropBox will throttle your download and eventually block it entirely.

But the thing to check would be your checksums between what you are uploading and what is stored on DropBox to start.

Also, check this forum post about DropBox: DropBox breaks technic platform links

At the bottom of the OP, it mentions using copy.com as an alternative.

Edited by zhivotnoya
Found possible other Dropbox issues.