FmlServerStopped Need Help

WaterLucario

So i am trying to make a modded server and earlier i had a problem with it and i could join and almost all the modded items were missing fixed that by redownloading the mods and now i have the problem of when i hit launch it doesn't launch heres towards the end of the log if you can help me thank you have a nice day/night.

[23:49:28] [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Applying holder lookups
[23:49:28] [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Holder lookups applied
[23:49:28] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Loading persistent fluid defaults from world
[23:49:28] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: The fluid Forge:lava has been selected as the default fluid for lava
[23:49:28] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: The fluid Forge:water has been selected as the default fluid for water
[23:49:29] [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Loading dimension 0 (world) (net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer@59fbf260)
[23:49:29] [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Loading dimension 1 (world) (net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer@59fbf260)
[23:49:29] [Server thread/DEBUG] [NotEnoughItems/]: Loading NEI Server
[23:49:29] [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Loading dimension -1 (world) (net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer@59fbf260)
[23:49:30] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Reverting to frozen data state.
[23:49:30] [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Applying holder lookups
[23:49:30] [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Holder lookups applied
[23:49:30] [Server thread/TRACE] [mcp/mcp]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod mcp
[23:49:30] [Server thread/TRACE] [mcp/mcp]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod mcp
[23:49:30] [Server thread/TRACE] [FML/FML]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod FML
[23:49:30] [Server thread/TRACE] [FML/FML]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod FML
[23:49:30] [Server thread/TRACE] [Forge/Forge]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod Forge
[23:49:30] [Server thread/TRACE] [Forge/Forge]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod Forge
[23:49:30] [Server thread/TRACE] [CodeChickenCore/CodeChickenCore]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod CodeChickenCore
[23:49:30] [Server thread/TRACE] [CodeChickenCore/CodeChickenCore]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod CodeChickenCore
[23:49:30] [Server thread/TRACE] [NotEnoughItems/NotEnoughItems]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod NotEnoughItems
[23:49:30] [Server thread/TRACE] [NotEnoughItems/NotEnoughItems]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod NotEnoughItems
[23:49:30] [Server thread/TRACE] [customnpcs/customnpcs]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod customnpcs
[23:49:30] [Server thread/TRACE] [customnpcs/customnpcs]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod customnpcs
[23:49:30] [Server thread/TRACE] [inventorytweaks/inventorytweaks]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod inventorytweaks
[23:49:30] [Server thread/TRACE] [inventorytweaks/inventorytweaks]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod inventorytweaks
[23:49:30] [Server thread/TRACE] [kk/kk]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod kk
[23:49:30] [Server thread/TRACE] [kk/kk]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod kk
[23:49:30] [Server thread/TRACE] [mobends/mobends]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod mobends
[23:49:30] [Server thread/TRACE] [mobends/mobends]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod mobends
[23:49:30] [Server thread/TRACE] [ZombieSunscreen/ZombieSunscreen]: Sending event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod ZombieSunscreen
[23:49:30] [Server thread/TRACE] [ZombieSunscreen/ZombieSunscreen]: Sent event FMLServerStoppedEvent to mod ZombieSunscreen
[23:49:30] [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: The state engine was in incorrect state SERVER_STARTING and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.

Based on this log the server has launched almost fully and started to load the world. I'm not sure if this is the correct log file, but what I can see here is that forge keeps all modded block/item id's saved in a file, even when a mod is removed it keeps those id's saved in-case the mod is added back at a later time. If the max limit is reached (i think its somewhere around 6000, not 100% sure) then the world will instantly crash the server when it tries loading the level. This may or may not be the issue here, as I don't have a full log or mod list in-front of me, please post the full "fml-server-latest.log" and either a list of mods or a link to the modpack for further assistance. 

Alright thank you! heres the logs http://paste.ubuntu.com/13274355/

Oh and the mods that are in the mods folder are a 1.8 folder a jar with no name [1.8]DamageIndicatorsMod-3.3.3 CodeChickenCore-1.8-1.0.5.36-universal CustomNPCs_1.8.0_beta InventoryTweaks-1.59-176 Kingdom Keys Re Coded-1.8-0.7.5 mobends-v0.21_for_MC-1.8 NotEnoughItems-1.8-1.0.5.104-universal OptiFine_1.8.0_HD_U_D5 ZombieSunscreen ZombieSunscreenCore I didn't make the mods or the modpack myself i just am trying to make a server for it XD