looking for people to make a video with me

dtree123

• 5 weeks later...

Miniboxer, that was rude and unnecessary. What he was trying to say, however, was that you're asking too much and you sound like a six year old. I would suggest (first off) that you take out the capslock on some of your words, and don't use silly SMS abbreviations (such as "u" instead of "You"). Second, you might want to make a link to your own youtube account to show that you have some credibility/subs behind you so that people are actually motivated to work with you. Hope this helps in your search to find a person to record with! Also, I know this thread is old, just thought I'd reply and help someone.

Miniboxer, that was rude and unnecessary. What he was trying to say, however, was that you're asking too much and you sound like a six year old. I would suggest (first off) that you take out the capslock on some of your words, and don't use silly SMS abbreviations (such as "u" instead of "You"). Second, you might want to make a link to your own youtube account to show that you have some credibility/subs behind you so that people are actually motivated to work with you. Hope this helps in your search to find a person to record with! Also, I know this thread is old, just thought I'd reply and help someone.

You do realize he was joking, right? Ugh.