Vinnila Update

Speady_Seat

Question

Launcher Version: 1.3.2

Operating System: Windows 7 HP desktop

Java Version: 64 bit

Antivirus Program: Avast(free)

Description of Problem:

One day I went to play yogbox and it said sproutcraft update!Would you like to update?*yes*go to yogbox.....vinnila minecraft.Same thing with tekkit about 6 months latter

Error Messages:

No error messages

Error Log:

Not and error.

• Answers 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

1. Operating System: Windows 7 HP desktop- 64 bit or 32 bit?

2. Java Version: 64 bit- Java 6 or Java 7?

3. Description of Problem:

One day I went to play yogbox and it said sproutcraft update!Would you like to update?*yes*go to yogbox.....vinnila minecraft.Same thing with tekkit about 6 months latter- First, you can not seem to describe the problem completely. When did this happen, what did you do, what happened after you did whatever you did? Did you make any attempts to fix your problem? Also, spelling is somewhat important. It took me a good few looks to realize you meant vanilla, but due to the lack of coherence in your description, it still took a while to understand what it was you were trying to say.

4. There is always an error log.

The entire post reads like it is spam, or a bad attempt at a troll.

• Moderators

and i got java 64 bit uhhh durrrr that means it kinda obviouse i have 64 bit computer

We cant read your mind. Only the post you made.

And you made it clear that you have incomplete sentence and no error, none where I can see...

and i got java 64 bit uhhh durrrr that means it kinda obviouse i have 64 bit computer

No it doesn't. To be honest, there are a lot of people out there trying to run 64 bit Java on a 32 bit computer.

And what is obvious is that you put very little effort into your communication skills. Otherwise, some nice fella might have come around and found a solution to your problem by now. Though, I didn't realize that part of is was deleting your mods, since you never posted that in your original complaint.

Munaus the first post u posted was auctualy funny.Any way if u dont wana post somthing thats positive to my question dont post it at all

Yes sir, Thumpers mom.

We still need more information to assist you in any way.

Edit: you asked me why I said your post was spam worthy, then got mad when I tore it to bits. Make a better post and you will get helpful responses.

It's from the movie Bambi. The rabbit is named Thumper. Thumper's mother asked him to reiterate a lesson he learned (a lesson from his father) "If you can't say somethin' nice... Don't say nothin' at all."

I honestly wanted to help you at first, hoping that some instigating would provoke you to provide me with some reasonable information to go by. Since you insist on providing me with no information and will only provide me with lessons from Disney movies, then I will leave you be.

Your computer information does me no good without a description of what happened. I am assuming you have no error log, since I can almost understand that when you update one of the packs in the launcher, you decide to play and do not have a mod-pack, you are spawned into a vanilla minecraft world (there is always a game log regardless). It's not your grammar that is the problem, it is your spelling and ability to use cohesion with your complete sentences, assuming you complete them.

Munaus off topic.....Still funy...fine bride u want information.64bit computer java 7 How should i know when it happened I did nothing cause I was hopeless Gamers dont use gramer.

Gamers almost always use grammar, especially with a bug report. Please, stop insulting someone who is only trying to help you, and be more descriptive with your post. No one can help you if you don't post error log, or your actual computer build. (34 bit or 64 bit). Since you continue to insult the person trying to help you, I don't think you deserve any help. Good day to you sir.

Gamers almost always use grammar, especially with a bug report. Please, stop insulting someone who is only trying to help you, and be more descriptive with your post. No one can help you if you don't post error log, or your actual computer build. (34 bit or 64 bit). Since you continue to insult the person trying to help you, I don't think you deserve any help. Good day to you sir.

He seems to be assuming that I am attacking him, and reacting with rude and insulting comments. I don't think he realizes that I am not attacking him in any way at all. I am attempting to assist him with his problem, and attempting to insert a few good communication lessons as well. If I wanted to attack him, he would know it.

He seems to be assuming that I am attacking him, and reacting with rude and insulting comments. I don't think he realizes that I am not attacking him in any way at all. I am attempting to assist him with his problem, and attempting to insert a few good communication lessons as well. If I wanted to attack him, he would know it.

I have caught that, I was just commenting that he is treating the people that came to help him like they are utter shit.

Edit: Speady_Seat, if you would post an actual error log, stop insulting people, and learn to type English, I'm pretty sure the people here would be more than glad to help you.