Terraria is 66% off

andrewdonshik

Tssk. Not talking about piracy is in the rules. Plus, Terraria is the kind of game whose developers really merit some recognition. I mean, I wouldn't care one bit if someone pirated a CoD, but come on, a 15 bucks Indie game made by a guy communicative with his community... But once again, this is a bit against the rules.

Damnit I knew I would get shit for that... I read that right before I posted it and I thought it was only for the server posting. When will my pic go away? I hate it...

• Moderators

Damnit I knew I would get shit for that... I read that right before I posted it and I thought it was only for the server posting. When will my pic go away? I hate it...

Aawww... look at the Cuute littel BAbby!

Your soo cuute!

I almost wish I had such a good-looking avatar... but I suspect the day I get kellered the mods will give me an ugly one, as payback :P

Ah, it'll go away in about a month. Just stay in line until then and you'll be alright. ;D

Also, it's a small team, but it's not as if he made the game on his own. He must've shared with the rest of the team.

Actually, now he is the only one in the team. His pixel artist founded Chucklefish Games.

Blue however was fired, " I was fired for being 'a glory hog', a term used by Redigit that hurt me so much, it burned." - Blue

He also made this:

http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/a-history-to-goodbye.6842/