What ring is it that makes you invisible?

Naterocker1999

Now that i am less of a noob at tekkit i have started my own server but lately we have gotten into somewhat of a war... i want to get the upper hand on our enemy! there is a item that can make you invisible but i have no idea what it is called and how to make it and knowing EE i cant just look it up on tmi it'll always have some weird name! so i would like some help finding out what it is!

One Ring to grief them all, One Ring to find them,

One Ring to nuke them all and in the lag bind them

It is said that only in the fires of Mount Moredork can it be destroyed, the source of all lava dumped into houses, all flint and steels used to burn property, and all tnt traps placed to end the lives of new or ignorant players!

Beware, however: The road is dangerous, filled with creepers, and guarded by the most immature of Tekkit players! Bring your best equipment, but follow other players not, for the hearts of juveniles are easily corrupted, and even one glance at the ring will turn them against you!

It is said that only in the fires of Mount Moredork can it be destroyed, the source of all lava dumped into houses, all flint and steels used to burn property, and all tnt traps placed to end the lives of new or ignorant players!

Beware, however: The road is dangerous, filled with creepers, and guarded by the most immature of Tekkit players! Bring your best equipment, but follow other players not, for the hearts of juveniles are easily corrupted, and even one glance at the ring will turn them against you!

But... You'd just have to use Swiftwolf to FLY over all that! What's up with this walking bullshit.

But... You'd just have to use Swiftwolf to FLY over all that! What's up with this walking bullshit.

Lord Sourpuss and his army of dorks have taken all of the other rings of power, and the only way to defeat him and save the world from eternal, nightmarish griefing is to destroy the One Ring!

then nano armor FEEL NO PAIN!!!!!!!

Alas, your only equipment is your trusty Minecon capes to keep the rain off, a cauldron for cooking, and Stab, your magical diamond sword your uncles Bill and Bo left you. The diamond sword will glow blue when danger is near, so be wary!

Electric Jetpack with a solar panel hemlet?

Alas again, Lord Sourpuss has his elite sharpshooters scattered around the area, if you attempt to fly they will cut you down before you can get too far, your only choice is too walk there and keep to the shadows to avoid them.

Lord Sourpuss and his army of dorks have taken all of the other rings of power, and the only way to defeat him and save the world from eternal, nightmarish griefing is to destroy the One Ring!

Alas, your only equipment is your trusty Minecon capes to keep the rain off, a cauldron for cooking, and Stab, your magical diamond sword your uncles Bill and Bo left you. The diamond sword will glow blue when danger is near, so be wary!

And for those of us without Minecon capes and uncles with enchanting tables, all you get is a cauldron and a sword.

But don't worry, your faithful companion sctwise GamJay? is always by your side!

As is this creepy Torezulum Golmerchant. Him and his "precious" obsession, he keeps stalking you around. I don't see the reason for this obsession anyway, the film sucks.

Beware the treacherous terrain on your journey! You must pass through thick crowds of idiots, stupid newbies, and even traverse the deadly Box of Whales before you arrive at Moredork!

...They say if you even take one wrong step, make on blunder, you are trapped in the Whale Box forever...