Just a question.

Sorry If I have posted this in the wrong place, But I was just wondering if you guys know of any sort of cable that can hook-up a Anti-Matter relay to a condenser? I've got those Glowstone EMC Generators running and I have to put my condenser underneath my Anti-matter relay making it hard to get to, If you can help It would be much appreciated, Thanks!

• Moderators

You're already 1.9% complete in mining out an infinite world? You must have some really effective mining methods!

I remember reading somewhere that minecraft is not infinite. There is a border. But very few go so far anyways so it's not that important that you need to use mystcraft to spawn a new world.

I remember reading about the Farlands... The practical end of the almost-infinite world. Although I think those were removed since 1.8. But checking the wiki, the world is still finite. It just extends 30 million meters from the origin on each axis. The nether is thus one eighth of that, which is 3,750,000 meters. 1.9% of that is 71250 blocks away from the origin in both directions. Still rather impressive!

Unless you're just pulling numbers out of thin air, which is likely the case. Although now I want to build a series of quarries and pumps to completely mine out 1.9% of the nether.

The nether should also be 30 million meters square, you just can't portal out after 1/8 of the distance otherwise your exit portal will generate outside the edge of the valid world and you'll get kicked from the server due to it not being able to parse your position (assuming the portal generates at all).