[3.1.2]Minecraftforce Tekkit Server[Hardcore PvP][24 slots][Factions,Towny (both)][No banned items]

potato

Spammysquid has apparently hacked the server, everyone lost their crap and its gone to hell, if we can have a rollback or something to before 10:00 am mountain time on 11/18/2012. If this is not possible is there a way that you could restore all of our items? People were blaming the tp mass kill on me because I freaked out and attacked them... I was going to donate, but I probably wont untill the server is fixed and I know exactly the perks that supporters get.

Thanks!

Well, I just checked logs, but he diden't hack. But he spammed tons of tpas... Banned.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I just checked logs, but he diden't hack. But he spammed tons of tpas... Banned.

Thanks, but what do you plan to do about that /tpall and everyone who was on losing their stuff? I lost my katar and morning star, my RM armor, a klein star sphere with 7mil EMC on it, my ring of arcana, my void ring, my archangels smite, my portable transmutation tablet, my philo stone, and thats about it.

Thanks, but what do you plan to do about that /tpall and everyone who was on losing their stuff? I lost my katar and morning star, my RM armor, a klein star sphere with 7mil EMC on it, my ring of arcana, my void ring, my archangels smite, my portable transmutation tablet, my philo stone, and thats about it.

Ok, iridium returned people stuff.

Sorry about the issues. I will investigate later this problem

I got supporter, Im helping people get their wealth back :D

Edit: Would it be possible to but VIP to get more perks??? (VIP+Supporter???)

No. Supporter alredy has got all VIP permissions. Is like an upgraded VIP.

One question: was it a random event the server made, because those might have to have to server autoclaim safe-zones and if its pvp you could do /join event or something?

It wasen't any event. Someone trolled around with a permissions bug. It's fixed now.

Suggestion Potato. Get Multiverse if your system can handle it. Then create a spawn world where everything is banned in it then create a world and have everything be unbanned. Also suggest running Pex and Noitem for this to work properly. I'm also a server owner so i know the issues, lol.

Multiverse breaks it.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons