[3.1.2]iCraft Tekkit[PVE/Economy][50][Open][iConomy,SimpleClans,Griefprevention] STAFF NEEDED!

iCraftTekkit

go3ITSP.png

P3UJaPX.png

iCraft Tekkit is a server for tekkit classic (3.1.2), I am going to keep this post simple so you guys can join and start having Fun. Just a history of iCraft Tekkit is that we were once one of the top Tekkit servers but shut the server down 4 months ago for a staff related issue which has been resolved. We are back, but stronger and better than before. Everything is enabled on our server but for griefing and raiding. We got some banned items to keep the server FUn and fair and enjoyable for All! To check our FULL Banned item list please connect in we have about 10 - 15 items banned that are very OP and dangerous.

iwZZ9c9.png

1) Respect All Staff and Players

2) No Hacking

3) No Glitching

4) No Exploiting

5) No Advertising

6) No Griefing

8) No PVP (Only in PVP World)

9) No 1x1 Towers

10) No EMC Farms

ed3Re0O.png

fi1r8ql,go3ITSP,FXSVxSL,NT2MbXv,jEYA7So,

Katar*

Morning Star*

Nuke

iTnt

Nova Cats (Both)

Gem Armour*

REPS

Land Marks*

Anchors*

Dimensional Anchors

Anchor Cart

Ring of Arcana*

Void Ring

Zero Ring

Ignition Ring

Training Dummy

D-Catalyst

Catalytic Lens

Hyperkinectic Lens

Divine rod 3

Evertide Emulet

Volcantic Emulet

Red Matter **

Dark Matter **

* = Still obtainable through donations

** Obtainable through play time

S5QXELP.png

Guest - Starting Rank

* NO DARK OR RED MATTER *

Member - Play 24 hours to get this

* UNLOCK DARK MATTER *

Trusted - Play one week to get this

* UNLOCK RED MATTER *

p9KZHrB.png

LWC

Simpleclans

Grief Prevention

Tekkit Restrict

Tekkit Customizer

Chestshop

Essentials

Multiworld

TimeisMoney

AutoAnnouncer

Creative Gates

Firstjoinplus

Votifier

(Major Plugins)

(Will Edit to contain ALL Plugins)

MShoKKw.png

To Be a staff Member we would like you to do the following:

Go to our website

www.iCraftTekkit.com and create an account and go to Staff Application to fill one out, we Don't want you to replying to this topic, because its just unnecessary spam (Bumps).

3pKmZ31.png

(Pictures will be added soon as they are done Resizing)

jEYA7So.png

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes and i've been thru every reset with u guys. normally im not too fond of resets unless really necessary (corruption)

but this reset is pretty neat with new ranks and all!

best server ever iv personally been banned and unbanned and i was wishing i was bach the whole time so my advice dont grief use banned items or steal and well all enjoy the server on a great community

Thanks for all the postive comments, :D

So i saw the staff app and why not give it a try :D

Username: Xabies

Yes i've been playing on ur server a few days befor the first ever reset(around august 17?)

No i have not been banned

Why should u choose me: First of all i've been with u guys for quit some time now. I've rarely broken a rule (c'mon now im sure everyone has greived atleast once) and that i can be on 2-3 hours on weekdays (i got school) from 3PM - 6/7PM EST and proberly the whole day during weekends. Since this is my first app for staff i dont really know much except for /ban and /kick lol but everything has a first! So im willing to learn the stuff.

Position: Since im new to this i'd say Mod would do :D

So i saw the staff app and why not give it a try :D

Username: Xabies

Yes i've been playing on ur server a few days befor the first ever reset(around august 17?)

No i have not been banned

Why should u choose me: First of all i've been with u guys for quit some time now. I've rarely broken a rule (c'mon now im sure everyone has greived atleast once) and that i can be on 2-3 hours on weekdays (i got school) from 3PM - 6/7PM EST and proberly the whole day during weekends. Since this is my first app for staff i dont really know much except for /ban and /kick lol but everything has a first! So im willing to learn the stuff.

Position: Since im new to this i'd say Mod would do :D

Thank you ur a mod now ;D

Username: mattmab

Yes i played for like 1 week before 1st server reset

yes i have been banned once

Why should u choose me: iv been on the server for a while and have applied before but it never got responded to so im reapplying but i only got mad because of all the messing around with me but i am very good with people and dont grief

Position: mod because i have been with the server for a while

Application-

Age-15

IGN-DatPYR0

Played?-Yes

Banned?-Yes, The owner banned everyone from the IP after a Hack.

Why me?-I am HIGHLY dedicated as a user and Staff member, if i like a server I stick with it. I help others even when I'm not staff and I make sure to not use Banned items and if I do i admit to it.

Position?-Admin preferred but seeing you dont know me MOD would be a Fine spot.

Experience?-Yes, I've been staff on 3 Tekkit servers and 7-8 Minecraft servers (Including Co-Owner)

Application-

Age-15

IGN-DatPYR0

Played?-Yes

Banned?-Yes, The owner banned everyone from the IP after a Hack.

Why me?-I am HIGHLY dedicated as a user and Staff member, if i like a server I stick with it. I help others even when I'm not staff and I make sure to not use Banned items and if I do i admit to it.

Position?-Admin preferred but seeing you dont know me MOD would be a Fine spot.

Experience?-Yes, I've been staff on 3 Tekkit servers and 7-8 Minecraft servers (Including Co-Owner)

I will Decide :D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons