[3.1.2]Tekkit Madness[no pvp][15 slots][whitelist][essentials,tree assist,logblock][EE enabled]

justin4566

Hello everyone welcome to Tekkit Madness! This is a server where you can come and have fun. This is survival so no asking to spawn in items the staff play legit too. The map is still fresh.. still plenty of space to build. There are no mods disables or items! This is a 24/7 server whitelisted. So your gonna have to fill out a member form. Here are the rules

Rules

• No xray texture packs.
  • no greifing.
  • Don't asking for spawned items.
  • No CAPS, Racism, or swearing in chat.
  • If you have a question or problem please ask kindly in the server chat (do not spam chat).
  • Always respect all members higher AND below your rank.
  • No mods of any kind are allowed on the server (that aren't involved in Tekkit).

Member App

• IGN
  • Have you read the rules
  • Tekkit experience

Plugins

• LWC
  • Grief prevention
  • tree assist
  • Hawkeye
  • Showcase

Spawn

2012_09_25_07_54_09.png

2012_09_25_07_54_23.png

2012_09_25_07_54_30.png

When i get more members gonna make a better spawn and a shop!!!

Staff

Owner: Justin4566

IP:208.122.52.125:25665

Mumble server IP:208.122.49.146:64769

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IGN: rane0
  • Reason for joining: Been messing around in Single Player Tekkit and I want to play the game the way it was meant to be played
  • Have you read the rules: Yes
  • Tekkit experience: Off and on for about 3 months. Very little Red Power experience. I have mainly focused on IC2, some light buildcraft and early level Equivalent Exchange.

IGN: Badasspick

Reason for joining: I like to play Tekkit, and I think this will be a Tekkit server I can play on.

Have you read the rules: Yes.

Tekkit experience: Maybe 9 months, I am

experienced in all mods, including Computercraft (I like to code). Although I do not use Railcraft that much.

Member App

• IGN: 2 Accounts .... Boredgod .... Bored_God
  • Reason for joining: Want to play without being bogged down by tons of rules. Really want to build an industry type.
  • Have you read the rules: Yup, yes, sure have.
  • Tekkit experience: Lots, months of it.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons