[3.1.2]Tekkit Madness[no pvp][15 slots][whitelist][essentials,tree assist,logblock][EE enabled]

justin4566

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: jakiki2

Reason: I like playing tekkit, however, most of the servers I have looked at seem to have most of their space already filled! It is such a hastle to find trees!!! So I would like to join a server with a relatively new map. :)

Have i read the rules: Yes

Tekkit experience: I've been playing tekkit on and off for quite a while now and before I had found the technic pack I was just installing alot of the included mods manually. I would say that I am very proficient with most of the mods in the technic pack except for railcraft which I havent really used.

Hey,

this application ist for me and my 3 friends.

• IGN Lars1603, Spitta, Zimtst3rn and XSebi
  • Age 19, 19, 20 and 22
  • Reason for joining Our Tekkit Server went offline and now we need a new Server.
  • Have you read the rules Yes
  • Tekkit experience 3-4 months and Minecraft since alpha.

• IGN: Briannator5
  • Reason for joining:
  • 1: I want to meet new people and maybe be friends with them
  • 2: You are one of the only server almost without banned items.
  • 3: I have no other servers right now, Only ones with lag.
  • 4: I still want to learn things i dont know from tekkit.
  • Have you read the rules: Yes.
  • Tekkit experience: I have played on 3 servers with a good camp. I have used many parts of tekkit in SP too.

IGN: Fantasychef

Reason for joining: My previous servers haven't gone so well, my last server i had an above quarry with signs stating what will happen, the quarry and all my items were removed because of the quarry, so i might as well move servers.If i get accepted i will set up a trading company (if you have some kind of currency i will set up a shop, if not a trading company) that can trade / sell items to customers.

Yes, i have read the rules

My experience of tekkit has been.. a year or so

• IGN: jks99
  • Reason for joining: I would like to join a nice community to play with my friends and others
  • Have you read the rules: Yes
  • Tekkit experience: I have a fair knowledge of most machinery and ways of tekkit but not a master

IGN: nancyboy123456

Why i want to join This server: i want to join the server because there are hardly any good servers out there that have all the mods Enabled (E.G. EE and ComputerCraft) and most whitelisted servers are always better then non whitelisted servers

Have i read the rules: Yes i have read the rules all of them

Tekkit experience: im pretty familiar with all the mods in tekkit except ComputerCraft

I just hope to be playing with you guys soon

IGN: Guitarhaz

Reason for Joining: I want to play on a tekkit server without having most items banned

Have you Read the Rules: Yes

Tekkit Experience: Know alot about Industrial Craft, Build Craft and Equivelant Exchange; Limited knowledge of Red Power

Hi, Im looking for a server to play Tekkit on, and teach my friend as he is new to Minecraft and tekkit

My Application is:

• IGN - Arachnid_XIII
  • Age - 24
  • Reason for joining - Looking for a friendly Server to play and teach my friend
  • Have you read the rules - Yes
  • Tekkit experience - Been playing for a few months, Know my way around, and support anti-griefing policies.

his Application is

• IGN - Ranzangsu
  • Age - 27
  • Reason for joining - Looking to Learn Tekkit with a friend on a small friendly server.
  • Have you read the rules - Yes
  • Tekkit experience - Never played Tekkit, But watched plenty of Yogscast and other related Videos so have some experience. Wanting to play and learn with my friend Arachnid_XIII and have a good time exploring the system.

I have done this double application to make it simpler and hopefully you will accept us both :D

Regards

Arachnid_XIII & Ranzangsu

Added welcome to the server

• IGN : Eskiss1977
  • Reason for joining : Need a stable and lag free server with everything enabled, where I can build in a corner of the world =)
  • Have you read the rules : yes - but im a bit worried about no stealing not being mentioned?
  • Tekkit experience : been playing a couple of servers - first had some limitations for me, with no autocraft tables and second one crashed =(

• IGN: Gigglez316
  • Reason For Joining: I'm looking for a fun Tekkit server without PVP to enjoy the fun of Tekkit with others.
  • Have I read the Rules: Yes, very fair rules if I say so myself.
  • My Tekkit Experience: I have played with Tekkit for about 5 months now. I am well acquainted with EE and I am currently learning Redpower and IndustrialCraft even more. I am also adept with Buildcraft and Blutricity.

IGN: exdude122

Reason for joining:i want to join to have some tekkit fun build and learn more about tekkit without biend griefed and having some space

Have you read the rules: yes

Tekkit expirience about a month I know a bit

IGN: Fantasychef

Reason for joining: My previous servers haven't gone so well, my last server i had an above quarry with signs stating what will happen, the quarry and all my items were removed because of the quarry, so i might as well move servers.If i get accepted i will set up a trading company (if you have some kind of currency i will set up a shop, if not a trading company) that can trade / sell items to customers.

Yes, i have read the rules

My experience of tekkit has been.. a year or so

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons