[3.1.2]Tekkit Madness[no pvp][15 slots][whitelist][essentials,tree assist,logblock][EE enabled]

justin4566

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IGN: The__Arcadian
  • Reason for joining: I want to play on a server with friendly staff/players, without 90% of items being banned
  • Have you read the rules: yes
  • Tekkit experience: hosted a server for my friends, I'm very experianced with computercraft and Railcraft

• IGN: SupremeDragonBoy
  • Reason for joining: I want a tekkit server with a small amount of people so I can see caht, and so I can be awesome and give out free red matter after a while.
  • Have you read the rules: The second rule should be don't ask for spawned items :D
  • Tekkit experience: Experience in every mod besides computercraft and a few others.

• IGN: dylan_frenette
  • Reason for joining: looking for a tekkit server that doesnt have much disabled, and has a good comunity
  • Have you read the rules: yes and i understnad that if they are broken that i will be the one getting banned.
  • Tekkit experience: 2 and 1/2 months, i understand lot of it but a few things im clueless on

IGN:APF2

Reason for joining: I want to play full Tekkit with others. Not like other servers were they try to kill you

Have you read the rules: Yes

Tekkit experience: Just got back into it after about 2 months

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons