[3.1.2]Tekkit Madness[no pvp][15 slots][whitelist][essentials,tree assist,logblock][EE enabled]

justin4566

• IGN: iwantcoal
  • Reason for joining: I played on other tekkit server before but found it too laggy(with nothing banned)...And they are gonna wipe the map to fix the lag...
  • Have you read the rules: Yes.
  • Tekkit experience: I know all the things other than 1 or two blocks in RP2 and a total n00b on RP2 computer coding. (almost a year was playing "direwolf20 pack" before tekkit came out)

Added welcome to the server

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is still room, I'd love to play!

IGN: KheironA17

REASON FOR JOINING: Looking for a smaller Tekkit server to just have fun on, as well as share builds with mature players.

HAVE YOU READ THE RULES: YES

Tekkit Experience: I've been playing Tekkit for about a month now, but know a lot about the mods and the new machinery added.

• code8master
  • I try to stay in tight knit communities that play well together and I can invest time into without worrying about loosing all my work.
  • Yes.
  • 2 months, been playing MC since pre-Alpha tho and have moderated servers in the past.

• IGN : Eskiss1977
  • Reason for joining : Need a stable and lag free server with everything enabled, where I can build in a corner of the world =)
  • Have you read the rules : yes - but im a bit worried about no stealing not being mentioned?
  • Tekkit experience : been playing a couple of servers - first had some limitations for me, with no autocraft tables and second one crashed =(

• IGN: Masteri_Mori
  • Reason for joining: Want a small relatively new server with friendly mature people that I can access in my spare time.
  • Have you read the rules: Yes
  • Tekkit experience: A couple of months SSP, but I have plans for something in the nether which I hear only works on servers.

IGN: GhostsGeneral

Reason for joining: Bored of playing open servers, want to play tekkit with more mature people

Have you read the rules: yes and i couldn't agree more

Tekkit experience: i have played tekkit and watched it for about a year now

• IGN slaydemons
  • Age 21
  • Reason for joining: this is a long story, so to make it short, the server I was working on as an admin, has another jerk admin I don't want to be around.
  • Have you read the rules: yes I have read the rules and agree with them.
  • Tekkit experience: I have been around for a while I have quite the bit of experience ^^.

Hi, Im looking for a server to play Tekkit on, and teach my friend as he is new to Minecraft and tekkit

My Application is:

• IGN - Arachnid_XIII
  • Age - 24
  • Reason for joining - Looking for a friendly Server to play and teach my friend
  • Have you read the rules - Yes
  • Tekkit experience - Been playing for a few months, Know my way around, and support anti-griefing policies.

his Application is

• IGN - Ranzangsu
  • Age - 27
  • Reason for joining - Looking to Learn Tekkit with a friend on a small friendly server.
  • Have you read the rules - Yes
  • Tekkit experience - Never played Tekkit, But watched plenty of Yogscast and other related Videos so have some experience. Wanting to play and learn with my friend Arachnid_XIII and have a good time exploring the system.

I have done this double application to make it simpler and hopefully you will accept us both :D

Regards

Arachnid_XIII & Ranzangsu

• IGN: ThelastSolder
  • Reason for joining: Sick And Tyred Of Getting Grefed All The Time And Was To Join A Tekkit Server That Is Not Laggy And I Want To Join To Make Friends
  • Have you read the rules: Yes
  • Tekkit experience: 3-4 Months And I Always Like To Play With Friends
  • Quick Question Is It Ok If I Record Vids For My Youtube Channel?

• IGN - Tsarce
  • Age - 19
  • Reason for joining - The old server I used to play on is down indefinitely and I'm looking for a new server to play because of this.
  • Have you read the rules - Yes.
  • Tekkit experience - Around a years time off and on.

IGN: Kieko891

Reason For Joining: Been Wanting to Play On A Tekkit Server Where I Can Use All Materials and Actually Play with out Being Griefed.

Have I read The Rules: Yes I Have

Tekkit Experience: I've Been Playing Tekkit for about 5 months now

IGN: Badasspick

Reason for joining: I like to play Tekkit, and I think this will be a Tekkit server I can play on.

Have you read the rules: Yes.

Tekkit experience: Maybe 9 months, I am

experienced in all mods, including Computercraft (I like to code). Although I do not use Railcraft that much.

Posted on second post on page 2... Still waiting for a response...

• IGN: Gigglez316
  • Reason For Joining: I'm looking for a fun Tekkit server without PVP to enjoy the fun of Tekkit with others.
  • Have I read the Rules: Yes, very fair rules if I say so myself.
  • My Tekkit Experience: I have played with Tekkit for about 5 months now. I am well acquainted with EE and I am currently learning Redpower and IndustrialCraft even more. I am also adept with Buildcraft and Blutricity.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons