[3.1.2]Tekkit Madness[no pvp][15 slots][whitelist][essentials,tree assist,logblock][EE enabled]

justin4566

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello

• IGN- dj21095
  • Age-17
  • Reason for joining-im looking for a good tekkit server that has a good community and is enjoyable
  • Have you read the rules-yes i have :)
  • Tekkit experience- I have played tekkit many times and i have decided to try and find a server for me and my friends.. so i hope everything works out.. hope to see you soon

• IGN-IarAssassin
  • Age-16
  • Reason for joining-Want to build Yoshi`s Isaland and need a server to do it on.Also want other people hence why joining a public server.
  • Have you read the rules-Yes and believe them to be fair.
  • Tekkit experience-I have played and seen quite a bit about tekkit, but couldnt really tell you how long for.

TALAI'S TEKKIT MADNESS APPLICATION

- IGN - Talai

- Age - 15

- Reason for joining - I'd love to be able to play on a Tekkit server that doesn't have any griefing or swearing, where players can help me learn the ropes.

- Have you read the rules - Yes I have, and I won't break any.

- Tekkit experience - Actually, only about 4 weeks... I'm hoping to learn a lot from this server. =D

Thanks for taking the time to run a server, I'm looking forward to playing with you all!

¬Talai

Hello

• IGN- dj21095
  • Age-17
  • Reason for joining-im looking for a good tekkit server that has a good community and is enjoyable
  • Have you read the rules-yes i have :)
  • Tekkit experience- I have played tekkit many times and i have decided to try and find a server for me and my friends.. so i hope everything works out.. hope to see you soon

Added welcome to the server

Member App

• IGN: 2 Accounts .... Boredgod .... Bored_God
  • Reason for joining: Want to play without being bogged down by tons of rules. Really want to build an industry type.
  • Have you read the rules: Yup, yes, sure have.
  • Tekkit experience: Lots, months of it.

• IGN: rane0
  • Reason for joining: Been messing around in Single Player Tekkit and I want to play the game the way it was meant to be played
  • Have you read the rules: Yes
  • Tekkit experience: Off and on for about 3 months. Very little Red Power experience. I have mainly focused on IC2, some light buildcraft and early level Equivalent Exchange.

IGN: vanilladeer

Reason for joining: Sounds fun! and i'm really bored. Most servers are PvP and i hate PvP.

Have i read the rules: Of course i did.

Tekkit Experience: a year maybe. i know how all the mods work (except for the new ones) and i can run a stable causic reactor. Learning Lua.

Note: DelayedD is my partner. and do you have teamspeak or something? thanks :)

• IGN: G3T_CrAzy
  • Reason for joining: Jack, Delayedd and I have been playing our own modpack ever since. But because of our RAM, we cannot playing any longer. So we decided that we should find another "private server". The server seems good and fun!
  • Have you read the rules: Yes, I don't like those kind of stuff and never do it.
  • Tekkit experience: As I said Me, Jack & Delayedd have been playing. I have made stuff like an Infinite Geothermal Generator, and I also like beekeeping, building and inventing :)

• IGN: iwantcoal
  • Reason for joining: I played on other tekkit server before but found it too laggy(with nothing banned)...And they are gonna wipe the map to fix the lag...
  • Have you read the rules: Yes.
  • Tekkit experience: I know all the things other than 1 or two blocks in RP2 and a total n00b on RP2 computer coding. (almost a year was playing "direwolf20 pack" before tekkit came out)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons