[3.1.2]Tekkit Madness[no pvp][15 slots][whitelist][essentials,tree assist,logblock][EE enabled]

justin4566

IGN: mdutcher

Reason for joining: I just want to join a tekkit server. And y this one? well that because no-whitelisted servers are mostly populated by griefers

Have you read the rules: Yes, indeed

Tekkit experience: atleast 40 hours oif gameplay,a lot of vids and some tutorial vids, i would just say Quite good

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IGN: gijsschouw
  • Reason for joining: I have been searching for a nice modded server for a pretty long time, never found one, maybe untill now
  • Have you read the rules: yes
  • Tekkit experience: since the first version and I know quite a lot about the individual items and mods

• IGN: idan10000
  • Reason for joining: i was looking for a tekkit server that people will be nice and wont steal or grief me and i found this server.
  • Have you read the rules: yes ive read the rules
  • Tekkit experience: 1 year i know lots of ic2, EE, some redpower and now learning computer craft.

IGN: Coolkid9100

Reason for joining: Seems like a nice server, and you have not disabled EE thats actually one of the main reasons. Because if you want to play it and still have fun you dont abuse some of the stuff in EE.

Have you read the rules: Of course :)

Tekkit experience: I have played i for about 7 months, so i know almost everything about the main mods.

Im seeing forth to play on the server! :D

• IGN: Ronagen
  • Reason for joining: I wanted to play on a small multiplayer server of tekkit so I could see what other people can build and also make soem cool stuff of my own.
  • Have you read the rules: Yes
  • Tekkit experience: I have about 3 months of experience.

• IGN lesogz
  • Age 16
  • Reason for joining: I want to play on a tekkit server with a few friends and just have some fun to be honest.
  • Have you read the rules I have yes.
  • Tekkit experience: I owned a tekkit server for about 3 months but couldnt afford to keep it. However i am happy to donate to help :D

• IGN 360oli360
  • Age 18
  • Reason for joining
  • Have you read the rules I read the rules to him skype
  • Tekkit experience: Extensive single player and watches duncan.

• IGN nibnobsam
  • Age 20
  • Reason for joining
  • Tekkit experience: About an hour in single player

• IGN mikeyjohno
  • Age 17
  • Reason for joining
  • Tekkit experience: Alot of time on multiplayer and watched all of the yogscast videos.

Hi, Please let us 4 join, we just want to find a server to play on and just have fun with tekkit. Me and 360oli360 are experienced tekkit players, and we can teach nibnobsam and mikeyjohno to become as well.

• IGN nega_skoll
  • Age 14
  • Reason for joining I would like to build an industrial kingdom but i can't play single player due to lag + i want a little competition.
  • Have you read the rules yes if i see any1 swearing i will report them to u
  • Tekkit experience 5-6 still not good at starting though but i'm getting there.

• IGN: JockSE
  • Reason for joining: I want to come and play on a server with creative people and great ideas
  • Tekkit experience: Mainly industrial craft, Build craft, red power and EE but I want to do some cool things with Railcraft

• IGN:B1uedog
  • Reason for joining: i am looking for a server to be a part of because all the servers i was involved in have been shut down
  • Have you read the rules: Yep i have
  • Tekkit experience: been playing for about 2-3 mounths now i would say i am fairly good better than most (not trying to brag) also i have hosted my own server (not tekkit) and have been admin on 2 and mod on 4

• IGN: Saiek
  • Reason for joining: I want to play on a multiplayer server because playing alone isnt that much fun anymore. I'm looking for a server with anti grief protection and people who really know how to use this mod.
  • Tekkit experience: about a year

• IGN lesogz
  • Age 16
  • Reason for joining: I want to play on a tekkit server with a few friends and just have some fun to be honest.
  • Have you read the rules I have yes.
  • Tekkit experience: I owned a tekkit server for about 3 months but couldnt afford to keep it. However i am happy to donate to help :D

• IGN 360oli360
  • Age 18
  • Reason for joining
  • Tekkit experience: Extensive single player and watches duncan.

• IGN nibnobsam
  • Age 20
  • Reason for joining
  • Tekkit experience: About an hour in single player

• IGN mikeyjohno
  • Age 17
  • Reason for joining
  • Tekkit experience: Alot of time on multiplayer and watched all of the yogscast videos.

Hi, Please let us 4 join, we just want to find a server to play on and just have fun with tekkit. Me and 360oli360 are experienced tekkit players, and we can teach nibnobsam and mikeyjohno to become as well.

Added welcome to the server

• IGN Lerjkal
  • Age 23
  • Reason for joining: The server is small so getting to know people is a easier thing to do. Which makes playing the game more fun. Also the server doesn't banned everything that is related to a explosion.
  • Have you read the rules : yes
  • Tekkit experience: I have around 55 hours of tekkit experience and around 150 total of minecraft.

IGN: BlueXepten

Reason for joining: I would like to join your server because I like playing tekkit but prefer playing with other people where i can play in a community and can be helped if needed; as well as being able to talk and make new friends within the community.

Have I read the rule: yes

Tekkit Experience: I have played tekkit for about 6 months mainly in EE and Red Power.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons