[3.1.2]Tekkit Madness[no pvp][15 slots][whitelist][essentials,tree assist,logblock][EE enabled]

justin4566

• IGN: Fireshocksaga
  • Reason for joining: Looking for a new server as my previous ones bellied up or changed their policies.
  • Have you read the rules: Yes and I understood them.
  • Tekkit experience: I've been playing Tekkit for about 6 months now.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IGN: dja148
  • Reason for joining : Looking for a good server to play on with a nice comunity and resnable rules
  • Have you read the rules: Yes and i thouroly belive that the rules are fair and good.
  • Tekkit experience: I understand most of the mods very thouroly, the ones i dont I try to get help with, play time 1 year

• IGN: daeliee
  • Reason for joining : took a little break from minecraft, looking for a new server to play on.
  • Have you read the rules: Yes
  • Tekkit experience: I am good with all of the mods, helped run a server for a while, very good with redstone and pretty good at helping others if they have questions.

IGN: flare10101

Age: I'd rather not say, staying anonymous is the point of the internet

Reason for joining: to have fun on a good whitelisted server (not to blow up the world, I can to that in single player)

Have you read the rules: Of course!

Tekkit experience: I can do EE2, a bit of IC2, a bit of RedPower, and a bit of BC. no railcraft for me!

• 3 weeks later...

Ign: CraftySoil

Reason to join: I am sick of stupid MOD's as Tp to me and kills me, and i wanna play on a peacefull tekkit server.

Read rules: Yes i have, or I will get banned.

Experience: i have loads of experience, i have played about a half year now. And i can loads of things.

Hope i can join :D

IGN: Suicide_Bunny_8

Reason for joining: I want a tekkit server where I can build my inventions without fear of getting griefed. I also dont want a server with half of the EE itmes banned which ruins lots of the fun of tekkit.

Have you read the rules: Yes

Tekkit experience: 1 Year (I actually don't remember this is just an estimate as I don't remember when I started)

• IGN: Architect12345
  • Reason for joining: I am an experienced Tekkit player and would like to play with a white list because public servers get griefed and people steal a lot
  • Have you read the rules: Yes
  • Tekkit experience: Lots of experience in Tekkit but am an expert at redpower

IGN : Mrwrenchifi

Reason for joining: Been looking for a good server like this for a while with little banned items no greif and no pvp the last one had the same priorities but just shut down

Tekkit Experience: I have about 2 months of experience in my oppinion i have fairly good redpower experience Really good buildcraft experience very little IC2 and about midway of EE

IGN : Mrwrenchifi

Reason for joining: Been looking for a good server like this for a while with little banned items no greif and no pvp the last one had the same priorities but just shut down

Tekkit Experience: I have about 2 months of experience in my oppinion i have fairly good redpower experience Really good buildcraft experience very little IC2 and about midway of EE

Oops i forgot i also have read the rules

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons