[3.1.2]Tekkit Madness[no pvp][15 slots][whitelist][essentials,tree assist,logblock][EE enabled]

justin4566

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:higadadish

Have you ever been banned, if so, explain why and how many times you have been banned: No

Why do you think you should join this server (5-6 Sentences): I think I should join this server because I have a lot to offer between all of the mods of tekkit and that I know how to build and make pretty much everything. I have been playing for about a year now on a couple of whitelisted servers but they always end up failing because of lag and people being stupid and screwing the server up. Also i know how start up quickly and don't ask for materials.

Why should we accept you to this server (5-6 Sentences): I think you should accept me because im a good guy I will offer my help and give it if asked for and if I set up something that uses pipes i will use red power pneumatic tubes to cause minimal lag.

Have you read and studied the rules:yes I have read and studies the rules and understand why they are in place.

What will you do for the server (5-6 Sentences) At first I will start with EE and gradually get richer and be able to start building big machine like a HV solar array factory and quantum armour factory if needed. Also i will always cut down trees to reduce environmental destruction.

• 4 weeks later...

i am applying for me and a friend here, IGN's: godverdmme and KamikazeNoob

ages: 18 and 17

reason for joining: we both have tekkit experience and our previous server switched to ftb, but we want to keep playing tekkit.

experience: I (godverdmme) am very experienced. and i am practically tutoring KamikazeNoob.

extra, i am very helpfull and will try to help others as much as possible without asking for any form of a reward.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• IGN:GoldenPiggies
  • Reason for joining: I love tekkit! I love whitelist so people don't greif me and I like to have a limited amount of players.
  • Have you read the rules: Yes, I accept them all.
  • Tekkit experience: I started a while back atlest 5 months ago I know tons mostly everything :).

• IGN: n1ck_06
  • Reason for joining: Need a new server. Orphic server just shut down.
  • Have you read the rules: Yes, and I fully agree with them.
  • Tekkit experience: Around a year of tekkit, 3 servers, orphic techluminal, and zagrom

• IGN: Errin100
  • Reason for joining: needing a new server since my old tekkit server went to tekkit lite. Also seems like a good looking server :)
  • Have you read the rules: Yes, yes I have, I swear if I am whitelisted I won't use x-ray, greif, or spam chat with caps.
  • Tekkit experience: Tekkit and minecraft just over a year.

IGN: Ganymedee

Reason For Joining: Looking for a white-listed Tekkit server with no griefing and a friendly community.

Have you read the rules: Yes

Tekkit experience: I Have some experience with Tekkit, mostly been focusing on IC2 and buildcraft, would like to learn about Equivalent Exchange.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons