[3.1.2]Tekkit Madness[no pvp][15 slots][whitelist][essentials,tree assist,logblock][EE enabled]

justin4566

• IGN: minecrafter975
  • Reason for joining:dieing to find a small server were staff dont cheat.
  • Have you read the rules: yes I except them all
  • Tekkit experience: I am very good at ic2, build craft, railcraft and I am all right at red power all others mods I am ok at but a very fast learner. I have been playing for 3 months

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: nodnarbtocs

Reason: I want to be part of a whole again, and have a tekkit family <3 I've been away from Tekkit online for too long

Have you read the rules: Do chicken's lay eggs? If yes, there's your answer. If no, go to the happy house, do not pass go, do not collect $200

Tekkit Experience: Too much @.@

IGN: congerboy

Reason for joining: i would like to play on a server that is small and is fun for every type of tekkit player and maybe record on to

Tekkit experience: about 2 years of experience and good with buildcraft, IC2, and some redpower.

Ign: congerboy

Age 15

Reason for joining: the reason I would like to join is to teach and

Earn more about tekkit and have a server with nice people and places to build

Have you read the rules: yes I have and will always respect them

Tekkit experience: 1-2 years I am great with build craft, industrial craft and especially red power

IGN:bmanxxflxx

Reason for joining:I wish to join to simply build with a good community and try to make things I have yet to attempt

Have i read the rules?: Yes

Tekkit Experiences:over 2 years and im great with building and all mods sep computer craft(still learning that mod)

IGN: arkothedivine

Reason for joining: I want to join a server that i can have fun in, make new friends, etc.

Have I read the rules?: Yes I have

Tekkit Experience: I have been playing around with it for about 6 months, so i know the basics, plus a few tricks.

Hello everyone welcome to Tekkit Madness! This is a server where you can come and have fun. This is survival so no asking to spawn in items the staff play legit too. The map is still fresh.. still plenty of space to build. There are no mods disables or items! This is a 24/7 server whitelisted. So your gonna have to fill out a member form. Here are the rules

Rules

• No xray texture packs.
  • no greifing.
  • Don't asking for spawned items.
  • No CAPS, Racism, or swearing in chat.
  • If you have a question or problem please ask kindly in the server chat (do not spam chat).
  • Always respect all members higher AND below your rank.
  • No mods of any kind are allowed on the server (that aren't involved in Tekkit).

Member App

• IGN
  • Have you read the rules
  • Tekkit experience

Plugins

• LWC
  • Grief prevention
  • tree assist
  • Hawkeye
  • Showcase

Spawn

2012_09_25_07_54_09.png

2012_09_25_07_54_23.png

2012_09_25_07_54_30.png

When i get more members gonna make a better spawn and a shop!!!

Staff

Owner: Justin4566

IP:208.122.52.125:25665

Mumble server IP:208.122.49.146:64769

IGN:taylor2172

Reason for joining:To hopefully work with another member to build a factory of some descripstion

Have you read the rules:yes

Tekkit experience:I have a large experience in tekkit and have used all mods except part of red power and computer craft

• IGN: SouthernRebelX
  • Reason for joining: I hate being held back by banned items, also a lot of servers are too crowded.
  • Have you read the rules: Yes
  • Tekkit experience: Since the version before tekkit took out Forestry, Also watched the entire series of Yogcast's Tekkit videos.

IGN: Solor_Surge

Reason for joining: Me and my friends would like to find a nice server with non pvpv and everything usable me and my friends would like to use your server for recording are new series on youtube

Have you read the rules: Yes and fully support them

Tekkit experience: over a year now

Member App

• IGN : MarcelVW
  • Reason for joining : Old server shut down, looking for a new community to get involved with.
  • Have you read the rules : Yessir.
  • Tekkit experience : Over a year of tekkit/technic, played on a variety of private and public servers. I've been playing MC since it's alpha.

• 1 month later...

IGN:God_of_Spore

Reason for joining:I'm getting bored with a lot of things lately and i'm hoping this will cure my boredom.

Have you read the rules:Yes

Tekkit experience:I know a lot about tekkit.

IGN: zvIronManvz

Reason for joining: I would like to play a minecraft server where I can play in peace and have fun. I would also like to be able to build a house and play tekkit classic without being griefed.

Have you read the rules: Yes I have read all the rules and I agree to them.

Tekkit experience: I got the technic pack about one or two weeks ago so I am fairly new and I would like to have some help and learn more stuff from other players.

• 2 weeks later...

• IGN striker177
  • Age15
  • Reason for joining Your server seams like alot of fun and its small which i really like. It seam like a server i would play on for a long time.
  • Have you read the rules Yes of course.
  • Tekkit experience Played tekkit 2 months after the launcher came out and so i know most of the stuff :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons