[3.1.2]Tekkit Madness[no pvp][15 slots][whitelist][essentials,tree assist,logblock][EE enabled]

justin4566

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Dragon1642

Have you read the rules?: Yea, I don't want to get banned.

Tekkit experience: Out of 10 I'm a 7 because i know pipes, recipes, etc. but still don't get computercraft and some machines

Reason for joining: I like no banned items and no PvP because i like to build awesome stuff and not be killed by some greedy person :D

• 2 weeks later...

• IGN CrippledAssassin
  • Age 16
  • Reason for joining I want to find a moderately fresh tekkit server, because I find that when a server is old it sucks more.
  • Have you read the rules Of course
  • Tekkit experience I have moderate experience with tekkit, i know how most machines in IC work along with most items in EE, and I enjoy helping those who dont know that much about tekkit.

• IGN: firecheetah
  • Reason: I would like to play tekkit with one of my friends, and expel my need for tekkit as it was stunted when my cousin's server was closed due to FTB, and tekkit is still my favourite.
  • Have you read the rules: Yes
  • Tekkit experience: I have played it a bit before but iI do know most about tekkit that there is to know.

• IGN: Precious_Lemons
  • Reason for joining: I'm a big fan of tekkit, I love EE, and I'm tired of playing on single player
  • Have you read the rules: Yes
  • Tekkit experience: I've played technic/tekkit for about 6 months now, I've watched all the Yogscast tekkit videos, and hosted a tekkit server for my friends once

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons