[3.1.2]Tekkit Madness[no pvp][15 slots][whitelist][essentials,tree assist,logblock][EE enabled]

justin4566

IGN: slayor504

REASON FOR JOINING: Hoping for a small, tekkit server.

HAVE YOU READ THE RULES: yes.

Tekkit Experience: on and off since 1.7

EnragedSouls is my friend if you could add him as well please.

IGN: EnragedSouls

REASON FOR JOINING: same as slayor504

HAVE YOU READ THE RULES: YES

Tekkit Experience: 1.8

Added welcome to the server

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone welcome to Tekkit Madness! This is a server where you can come and have fun. This is survival so no asking to spawn in items the staff play legit too. The map is still fresh.. still plenty of space to build. There are no mods disables or items! This is a 24/7 server whitelisted. So your gonna have to fill out a member form. Here are the rules

Rules

• No xray texture packs.
  • no greifing.
  • Don't asking for spawned items.
  • No CAPS, Racism, or swearing in chat.
  • If you have a question or problem please ask kindly in the server chat (do not spam chat).
  • Always respect all members higher AND below your rank.
  • No mods of any kind are allowed on the server (that aren't involved in Tekkit).

Member App

• IGN
  • Have you read the rules
  • Tekkit experience

Spawn

2012_09_25_07_54_09.png

2012_09_25_07_54_23.png

2012_09_25_07_54_30.png

When i get more members gonna make a better spawn and a shop!!!

Staff

Owner: Justin4566

IP:208.122.52.125:25665

• IGN- turtle4636
  • Age- 22
  • Reason for joining- I love building and tekkit.
  • Have you read the rules- yes
  • Tekkit experience- i have played on tons of servers but my friend says this one is the best!

• IGN: Zomgmagnum
  • Reason for joining: The server seemed well balanced and the non pvp was an added bonus to why id like to join :)
  • Have you read the rules: Yes I have.
  • Tekkit experience: Buildcraft and EE is the majority of what ii know. I want to get more into IC2 and Redpower.

• IGN: M0DXx (that's with a zero)
  • Reason for joining: To have fun on a tekkit server that doesn't ban every item just because it's destructive.
  • Have you read the rules: Yes
  • Tekkit experience: I have a fair amount of experience in tekkit, I'm more expreienced with IC2, although I know a fair bit about Redpower, BC and EE.

• IGN:darkvoid832
  • Reason for joining: My friend and I cant find a server with no pvp and not all items banned
  • Have you read the rules: Yep
  • Tekkit experience: About 4 months

• IGN- turtle4636
  • Age- 12
  • Reason for joining- My friend darkvoid832 is saying this is the best server ever and that i should join
  • Have you read the rules- YEP
  • Tekkit experience- 7 months

IGN: dudewaldo4

Reason for joining: I really want to play on a good tekkit server that isn't all about backstabbing each other

Have you read the rules: yes

Tekkit experience: very experienced, especially with Redpower and IndustrialCraft. I'm told I'm good at teaching noobs, if that's useful

• IGN: MikeS210
  • Reason for joining: I'm looking for an active server with nothing disabled so I have the freedom to do what I want (while following the rules of course).
  • Have you read the rules: Yes I have
  • Tekkit experience: Very experienced with IC2, buildcraft, and most of EE.

• IGN: Aladin676 (only one d, forgive the mispelling)
  • Reason for Joining: I'm getting lonely playing by myself, and I don't like it when 20 people all vulture in on MY rubber tree farm... and then steal my machines (filfy open servers). Besides, I like making unique constructions, but I can't find any decent places to showcase them.
  • Tekkit Experience: I know a whole lot about the machines of tekkit and alot of other cool things that usually get ignored, but I've also taken a recent shining to the design theories of consturction with all the unique materials that you can't find anywhere else.Anything I don't know, I can easily find out.

IGN: HooLApoelEllas

Reason for joining: I want to join because i am kinda new to tekkit(i know most of the mods) and i want a small server to play with no griefers and no pvp.

Have you read the rules: Yes.

Tekkit experiance: As i said before i am kinda new but i played most of the mods by them selfs.

• IGN: lookamoose64
  • Reason for joining: I love Tekkit! Pipes are my favorite. I've been looking for a server that actually has a respectful group of people on it. I think I found it.
  • Have you read the rules: Of course!
  • Tekkit experience: 1+ years

Added welcome to the server

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons