Pictures For A Sugar Cane Farm

DaBomb01

I'm just saying you could improve upon it. That small amount of sugar cane, even automatically collected, won't do you much good. Add multiple layers, move the water back behind the sugar cane and make it into a straight trench and make the sugar cane into a solid row instead of one on every other block, and so on. You don't even need the golden pipes in it.

First, no one is spamming you.

Second, this isn't MCF or AOL so don't say things like "im" or "plz". If you have something you think people should read, put enough effort into it to make it readable.

Third, for a small number of images like you have here, it's better to just put them in the post with the "[img width=800]" and a free image host like imgur.com.

As for your farm itself, I can definitely say it's better than my first sugar cane farm. You might want to look at the Forestry mod that's included in Technic/Tekkit for another way of doing it.

This has motivated me to attempt to make a sugar cane farm, congrats on your first attempt . No need to be unkind to the new technician guys ;) , that's not how you'd like to be welcomed so treat them as you'd want yourself treated.

I question how you could genuinely make a flower from diamond, or even a flower-shaped structure, given the properties of diamond. Then again, I'd question how one would make a perfect one-meter cube from diamond, and seemingly with no tools to properly merge the nine individual diamonds that make it up to boot. I also question how a single cubic meter of wooden log can be made into four cubic meters of wooden planks, despite logically being the same material at the same density, just with the bark removed and arranged into planks. And countless other things about Minecraft and most any given mod or pack thereof for it.

I question how you could genuinely make a flower from diamond, or even a flower-shaped structure, given the properties of diamond. Then again, I'd question how one would make a perfect one-meter cube from diamond, and seemingly with no tools to properly merge the nine individual diamonds that make it up to boot. I also question how a single cubic meter of wooden log can be made into four cubic meters of wooden planks, despite logically being the same material at the same density, just with the bark removed and arranged into planks. And countless other things about Minecraft and most any given mod or pack thereof for it.

That's the mystery of it ;) . I think there might be a secret gaurdian angel helping you in minecraft ... Don't tell anyone I said that*hush hush*

Then again, I'd question how one would make a perfect one-meter cube from diamond, and seemingly with no tools to properly merge the nine individual diamonds that make it up to boot.

The diamonds are actually wrapped up in a section of Steve's shirt, the cube shape is just the way his eyes percieve everything.

I also question how a single cubic meter of wooden log can be made into four cubic meters of wooden planks, despite logically being the same material at the same density, just with the bark removed and arranged into planks.

Steve uses his supreme karate skills to chop the log into planks, and then arranges them into hollow cubes.

There's also the fact that none of those are capable of compressing multiple diamonds so tightly together that they fuse into one perfect cube going by their shape alone, and I sincerely doubt anything is. But on the other hand, he is Steve, and according to some odd math I heard, if he were to carry a full inventory of gold blocks he'd be carrying thousands of tons of gold with not a drop of sweat on his brow. He'd also be carrying (64*9*4) 2304 cubic meters of it, easily accessible from somewhere on his person, despite clearly not being any larger than 2 cubic meters at any point. Structural integrity, raw physical strength, and outright physics-defying ability of that scale makes me wonder how any of the mobs are the slightest threat to him without also being able to blow holes through anything with a half-hearted punch. The creepers can do it, but they do so by exploding and can't even break obsidian, which, if the mobs were realistically a threat to someone as incredibly powerful as Steve, would be an easy feat. They could probably break bedrock, though I couldn't really say for sure seeing as it appears to be a fictional material that's just called bedrock; the actual bedrock by real-world standards would be any average stone block, the ores in it, and so on.

In short, the logic of Minecraft is botched at every single turn. Good thing it's extremely fun.

• 4 weeks later...