Computer Craft God

Bill

I run a server that has around 4 - 6 people on it. We all help each other or live together. We have a area called Area 51 we just started and looking to have different rooms that show the machines and how they are doing. What i would like is someone who is good with computer craft and Ccsensors and like to join the server. The server is 24/7 and has 10 slots. Has little lag unless your in the nether and then you get a ton when u first go in and once your in for 2 minutes it cools down. Im looking to set up nuclear reactors, player sensors and so on. Please respond if you want to join. Must have skype!

Let's list what's wrong with this post, shall we?

1) Wrong section

B) Double post

3) Stating the redundant. If someone wants to join, they will obviously reply here.

•You failed to read the rules

1.) Don't be a dick bag

If your going to be helpful then please post a link to the rules, tell me what section this should of been posted on. And it says AVOID double post not do not double post sorry i double posted i forgot to hit edit. And someone could possibly message me on skype, or messaging me with the pm system.

1.) Don't be a dick bag

If your going to be helpful then please post a link to the rules, tell me what section this should of been posted on. And it says AVOID double post not do not double post sorry i double posted i forgot to hit edit. And someone could possibly message me on skype, or messaging me with the pm system.

pot, meet kettle.

im not sure if your the one who changed my shit, but Helen Keller can't play minecraft and is breaking ur own rules....

if by, "your shit" you mean, "your avatar" then yes, that was me. did you figure out the right place to put this yet? I have to assume you did since you're supposed to be sitting in a corner until you do.

if by, "your shit" you mean, "your avatar" then yes, that was me. did you figure out the right place to put this yet? I have to assume you did since you're supposed to be sitting in a corner until you do.

What a dickbag admin and if you havent noticed and looked it is in the right section.

Don't be a dickbag - (A bag of dicks) Thats a rule......

What a dickbag admin and if you havent noticed and looked it is in the right section.

Don't be a dickbag - (A bag of dicks) Thats a rule......

oh, this will be fun. let's see...

Do not triple post, and avoid double posting - You have an edit button. USE IT.

Do not BUMP threads - This is worthless and annoying and counts as a low effort post.

No mod sass - We really don't care if you think you're right. We are in charge for a reason.

Don't be a dickbag - (A bag of dicks)

edit: almost forgot this gem

The moderation staff has the final say in matters of rule violation. We run these forums out of our pockets and the goodness of our hearts. Show some respect for the forums and follow the rules if you wish to post on them. If you can't do that, then you don't deserve to use them.

hey, want to guess how many wrongs make a right?

oh, this will be fun. let's see...

edit: almost forgot this gem

hey, want to guess how many wrongs make a right?

I forgot that there was a edit button

I didn't BUMP

Your a mod?

How am i being a dick you changed my avatar and calling me Helen Keller

Your a mod?

clearly the attitude exemplified by the OP alone would keep me from even attempting to help.

Bill, the avatar and special recognition is for all users who perform in a manner consistent with the highest traditions you've displayed here. So be aware that its not in any way singularly aimed at you as a personal attack. You are however allowed to post any legal threats you might have on youtube and direct them at us. To help you with this pursuit, our server is located in France.

clearly the attitude exemplified by the OP alone would keep me from even attempting to help.

Bill, the avatar and special recognition is for all users who perform in a manner consistent with the highest traditions you've displayed here. So be aware that its not in any way singularly aimed at you as a personal attack. You are however allowed to post any legal threats you might have on youtube and direct them at us. To help you with this pursuit, our server is located in France.

Really? i never knew we were hosted in France.