Server Problem

TheMaster_456

Why are you talking to yourself.

And i have multiple computers ips, and e-mails. So I wouldn't care. Plus i know of other forums that i like.

Thats nice. I don't want you to leave. You are giving me lots of entertainment. Dance Monkey Dance!

Wow, good one there, guy. Maybe if you weren't a triple posting thread necro that might mean something, but since clearly the only thing that you've typed here has been absolute nonsense because that's all you rubbing your only two brain cells can manage, I'd have to say that was weak and beyond sub par. Try again.

How I see the OP: :effort:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I was new.

Why are you talking to yourself.

And i have multiple computers ips, and e-mails. So I wouldn't care. Plus i know of other forums that i like.

I'm starting to like this guy already :)

Maybe he will become the next miss keller-in-a-whalebox?

I did not triple post.

Only double.

of course you didn't

triple post.jpg

It wouldn't have made sense otherwise.

yes it would have, you are not immune to the rules simply because you feel like ignoring them or failed to read them. being new isn't an excuse, nor is ignorance. follow the rules or get bent, those are your choices. I suggest you pick one soon.

edit: oh, and replies to multiple people can be done in a single post. get over it.

of course you didn't

yes it would have, you are not immune to the rules simply because you feel like ignoring them or failed to read them. being new isn't an excuse, nor is ignorance. follow the rules or get bent, those are your choices. I suggest you pick one soon.

You can't touch him! He has multiple ip's!

4 of the 5 currently open reports are this guy in this thread. wow.

he could have just given the answer (way to kill the hilarity on that one btw, he seriously thought we were trying to help him for a while) and left it at that, but noooo, 3+ extra pages of rationalizing why the rules don't apply to him

he could have just given the answer (way to kill the hilarity on that one btw, he seriously thought we were trying to help him for a while) and left it at that, but noooo, 3+ extra pages of rationalizing why the rules don't apply to him

Some people just want to watch the world burn, while others just want a ban hammer to the face.

Really, I didn't submit that many (did I?) He was a bit of a problem though...

Some people just want to watch the world burn, while others just want a ban hammer to the face.

And some people want both...

Good, cause you'll be seeing more of me.

What's your excuse for double-posting after being warned not to?

Really, I didn't submit that many (did I?) He was a bit of a problem though...

No, only 3 of them are yours. The other's Mooseman's.

I'll eat a twinkie if he wont turn into a babby keller tomorrow.

It happened already. Since you didn't say by tomorrow...please submit video.

• Moderators

Liar! I was in europe for vacation this summer, and I saw twinkies for sale in one of the grocery stores.

Which country? Which grocery store?

I know of more than dozen of grocery stores, never seen a single twinkie...

Will eating a banana do?