The Technic Forums Thread Rail Discussion Thread

Prowbarrerzet

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a quality control inspector and former machinist and I have to wear contacts as my normal eyesight is total gobshite, and as such have to touch my own eyes anyway. You've got two right? LOL Touch one on the white spot one time and you'll know what I'm talkin' about.

Anyway, can any of my fellow United Statesians tell me why in the hell subway stopped carrying swiss cheese? I'm uber pissed over here.

They still carry it, I just ate it all. I get hungry sitting on this Subway bench all day hacking people.

They still carry it, I just ate it all. I get hungry sitting on this Subway bench all day hacking people.

When I said subway bench in the post where I said I pictured you as a viking, I meant subway as in "underground train", not subway as in "terrible restaurant that violates the health code". You were meant to be sitting in a subway station, not a subway restaurant.

When I said subway bench in the post where I said I pictured you as a viking, I meant subway as in "underground train", not subway as in "terrible restaurant that violates the health code". You were meant to be sitting in a subway station, not a subway restaurant.

Yea, I adapted the two together to suit my purpose in this thread.

That is what I was getting at. Coincidentally, I was talking about the Subway IN the Subway... They shipped in extra Feta from New Orleans for me.

EDIT: AHHHH Double Post!!!!!

Why do you know what shit tastes like (and why are you censoring yourself?)

I'm saying it like hushful said it. How do you know it says shit? He could be saying shot, slit, slot, slut, silt, salt, soul, seat, sort, or any other word that starts with s and ends with t. He could even be refering to the S**t fruit (the asterisks are part of the spelling) which grows on the island of Kata-mongla.

I'm saying it like hushful said it. How do you know it says shit? He could be saying shot, slit, slot, slut, silt, salt, soul, seat, sort, or any other word that starts with s and ends with t. He could even be refering to the S**t fruit (the asterisks are part of the spelling) which grows on the island of Kata-mongla.

...Slut? Really. :sigh: