Uploading server problem

mrbuddy123

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, if I'm understanding you correctly you've successfully started up forge server, but I'm unsure if you're running Mods on that server or whether you're trying to now get your modpack (a separate thing) onto the technic site so you can play it.
so just to clarify have you done the following:

• Made a "modpack folder" with folders within named bin and mods with your mods in?
  • have you put that mudpack online on say dropbox, google drive, mediafire etc where anyone (technic) can access it?
  • have you set up the modpack on the tekkit site so that you can download it as a proper modpack on the launcher

Onto the server side of things, have you:

• made the server folder with your mods in, your configs have generated and the rest of the stuff you got when you unpacked your forge server .exe? (I suspect you have)
  • have you port forwarded your computer (you wont need to do this if you're the only one playing on it, but its just to test all the mods are working)

That's the most straight forward way I can think of, iff this all seems like gobblty goop then just describe in a little more detail whats going on and I can try and help