[3.1.2]Fel's Folly[PvE/PvP(opt)][25][Whitelist][mcMMO/Jobz/EssentialsEco/Multiverse]

felarrond

fsmcbanner_zps0b4cd5fa.gif

Fel's Folly

(Please see the forums for updated information!)

Server IP:

www.felsfolly.com

IRC: irc.felsfolly.com:6667 #global

Bugtracker/Changelog:

http://bugs.felsfolly.com/

Owner:

Felarrond

Ops:

Tenenit

General Info: Fel's Folly is a server started by Felarrond (bjeardoe) that was originally just ran between a group of about 5 friends. However, after a recent hardware upgrade, we're looking to expand our minecraft experience by inviting others to enjoy the Game of Blocks with us, as we build and destroy the landscape together. PVP will be an optional choice in this world, though we will be soon adding an arena to fight to your heart's desire.

Please see the whitelist application at the bottom of this post.

b_560_95_2.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically on the map you enter on, don't steal, don't grief, don't exploit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

evil.jpg

fsmc3_zps058906b3.gif

fsmc4_zpsd7342c3f.gif

fsmc2_zps7a3a208c.gif

Plugins:

- mcMMO

- Jobz

- Essentials

- Logblock

- WorldGuard

- WorldEdit

- LWC

- Dynmap

- PEX

- Lottery

- Tekkit Customizer

- Tekkit Restrict

- experiencemod

- boatdrop

- Vault

- MonsterIRC

- LavaBoat++

Restricted Content:

Certain EE mod items are restricted based off of user groups. Basically, the ones that spoil the game or make it incredibly easy to grief. After we get to know you or spend some time with you in game or on TeamSpeak we can see about modifying your permissions to allow you access to more of these. Please NOTE that these items are allowed in the PVP world, save for near the spawn. The only restrictions in the PVP world, are exploits, and certain commands that would grant an unfair advantage to competitors are or will be disabled.

Here's an Up-to-date list of item's currently banned for general ownership or use:

Bans:

UsageBanned:

- 27585:2:Divining Rod III

- 27526:*:Philosopher's Stone

OwnershipBanned:

- 27556:*:Catalytic Lens

- 22527:*:Destruction Catalyst

- 27530:*:Evertide Amulet

- 27579:*:Infernal Armor

- 27580:*:Abyss Helmet

- 27537:*:Harvest Goddess Band

- 27532:*:Black Hole Band

- 27593:*:Void Ring

- 27583:*:Mercurial Eye

- 27584:*:Ring of Arcana

- 27536:*:Swiftwolf's Ring

- 27548:*:Dark Matter Shears

- 27538:*:Watch of Flowing Time

- 27531:*:Volcanite Amulet

- 27564:*:Red Matter Pickaxe

- 27565:*:Red Matter Shovel

- 27566:*:Red Matter Hoe

- 27567:*:Red Matter Sword

- 27568:*:Red Matter Axe

- 27569:*:Red Matter Shears

- 27570:*:Red Matter Hammer

- 27572:*:Red Matter Katar

- 27573:*:Red Matter Morning Star

- 126:4:Red Matter Furnace

- 26524:*:Cannon

- 126:10:Nova Catalyst

- 126:11:Nova Cataclysm

- 216:*:Turtle

- 150:12:Igniter

- 214:*:World Anchor

- 7303:*:Anchor Cart

- 213:11:Feed Station

- 7310:*:Tunnel Bore

- 7308:*:Iron Bore Head

- 7272:*:Steel Bore Head

- 7314:*:Diamond Bore Head

- 169:*:Automatic Crafting Table

- 194:1:Automatic Crafting Table MkII

- 7281:*:Work Cart

- 150:7:Frame Motor

- 223:1:Tesla Coil

- 26498:*:Wooden Hammer

- 26499:*:Stone Hammer

- 26500:*:Iron Hammer

- 26501:*:Diamond Hammer

- 26502:*:Golden Hammer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application:

Minecraft Username:

Location (Country):

How long have you played Tekkit:

Read our Rules?:

Ever Been Banned From a Server, If Yes, Why?

Minecraft Username: shaddow112

Location (Country): U.S.A.

How long have you played Tekkit: since 1.1..... however, I"m still fairly new at the items.

Read our Rules?: these?>

1. Don't Grief. Don't even try to Grief. I, or someone I know and trust catches you, you more than likely won't be warned. I'll look at the logs and if I think you were trying to cause serious damage, I'll ban you.

2. Be respectful of the works of others, save for in designated PVP zones, then smash them to bits and get them on the run.

3. No begging. If people want to help you and you ask them politely, that's fine, but if they tell you know, leave them be.

4. No exploits. I catch them in the logs, things like x-ray, or attempts to use item exploits, I'll make things really fun for you.

5. Have fun!

I really need a server to play on..... Besides the white-list application, I was wondering if your server plays legit, semi-legit, or creative. I'm warning you all now though, don't be surprised if you find out that I've been banned from other servers before. Almost everyone has. I myself, am no exception.

Kol_Xirel

California, USA

I've mainly played minecraft on the xbox 360 and the actual Technic pack, not tekkit. Seeing how it's the same thing though, my experience is with EE and RedPower. I'm trying out railcraft in my technic play-through. My main goal would to build a pretty big snow fortress and have some kind of automatic cake production within.

Yup :D

Both added. We play legit-survival mode for the most part Shaddow. As for being banned, well, so long as you behave on my server, and I have to warn you guys, aside from the few people I've had on here before, she's never been given a shakedown so I can't guarantee there won't be latency issues. Please let me know how she handles.

Minecraft Username:RaptorReaper964

Location (Country): British Columbia, Canada

How long have you played Tekkit: A year and a half now, almost 2.

Read our Rules?:Yes I have, I even signed up for an account on the forums as well.

I Have some pretty good experience with EE, A rough understanding of IC, and a little of redpower and buildcraft. Just looking for a nice server to build and hang out, make some new friends maybe. Hope I Get it!

Minecraft Username:Pmd43

Location (Country): Michigan, USA

How long have you played Tekkit: About half a year very excited about this server hope to be white listed

Read our Rules? Yep I will make sure not to grief and make sure I play legit and respect everyone on this server.

Minecraft Username:Pmd43

Location (Country): Michigan, USA

How long have you played Tekkit: About half a year very excited about this server hope to be white listed

Read our Rules? Yep I will make sure not to grief and make sure I play legit and respect everyone on this server.

Whitelist updated.

IGN: Tentonaxe

Mississippi, USA

I've been playing tekkit for about 2 months now, mostly on my own server (which i'm currently transferring to someone else). My favorite mod is Redpower, and my least favorite mod is EE, i think it makes things too easy. I also dislike BC because redpower can do everything it can do but better. I do not like to pvp and i like to play a fair game. I do not steal, grief, or try to find ways around rules. I also can't stand beggers, i've had to deal with many while I was running my own server. I'm also experienced with many of the plguins you are running, I ran many of them on a previous non-tekkit server. I'm looking forward to having fun on your server.

IGN: Tentonaxe

Mississippi, USA

I've been playing tekkit for about 2 months now, mostly on my own server (which i'm currently transferring to someone else). My favorite mod is Redpower, and my least favorite mod is EE, i think it makes things too easy. I also dislike BC because redpower can do everything it can do but better. I do not like to pvp and i like to play a fair game. I do not steal, grief, or try to find ways around rules. I also can't stand beggers, i've had to deal with many while I was running my own server. I'm also experienced with many of the plguins you are running, I ran many of them on a previous non-tekkit server. I'm looking forward to having fun on your server.

Whitelisted.

If you apply to be whitelisted, and attempt to login shortly thereafter and it says you haven't been whitelisted, it simply means I haven't checked the forum thread yet. Please drop by our IRC server, #global and see if I'm in the channel, or just type something in the chat so long as ChatMonster is in chat the server is up and the message will be sent to the server.

Check out our lag-graph (the ping section) at http://mcservers.org/detail/www.felsfolly.com The 2 spikes were during backups! And yes, I know a ping from one location is representative of everyone's results, but a ping from a server located on the opposite coast makes me a bit happy! My most loyal player is from Australia, and we host from Kansas, she gets along well. =)

IGN: Arachnid_XIII

Country/Timezone: - UK - GMT

Tekkit Experience: - A Few Months, Know How to Build Most things and Willing to Help others

Reason for joining: Looking for a New Fresh Server

Have you read the rules: Yes I Have

How long have you played tekkit: A Few Months

What you feel you can contribute: Im a Friendly Helpful Player

Time you can contribute to the server: On at weekends so most of the Day at weekends

And Appling For my Friend as he forgot his Log-In Details for the Forums :D

IGN: Singon

Tekkit Experiance: played it for like a year now

Reason for Joining: new server seems fun and a new start

What you can Contribute: interesting builds help advice and a friendly attitude

Time Avalabe to Contribute: several hours a day

IGN: Arachnid_XIII

Country/Timezone: - UK - GMT

Tekkit Experience: - A Few Months, Know How to Build Most things and Willing to Help others

Reason for joining: Looking for a New Fresh Server

Have you read the rules: Yes I Have

How long have you played tekkit: A Few Months

What you feel you can contribute: Im a Friendly Helpful Player

Time you can contribute to the server: On at weekends so most of the Day at weekends

And Appling For my Friend as he forgot his Log-In Details for the Forums :D

IGN: Singon

Tekkit Experiance: played it for like a year now

Reason for Joining: new server seems fun and a new start

What you can Contribute: interesting builds help advice and a friendly attitude

Time Avalabe to Contribute: several hours a day

Added to the whitelist, but give it about a half hour before trying to login. Going to be downloading latest updates and doing a full server reboot in a few moments.