[3.1.2]Play-BG[no PvP][32 slots][Whitelist][GriefPrevention,LWC,Essentials,LogBlock][EE Enabled]

LaFesta1749

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: awcdude

Why to accept you: i am a loyal minecrafter and hope to find a nongrief server

Country & Timezone: USA central

Tekkit Experience: i am new to some mods but very good at ee and redpower

Reason for joining: i need a nongrief server to play on where only trusted people join

Have you read the rules: yes and i agree the most to that we should respect all members.

How long have you played tekkit: since i started playing minecraft a year or 2 ago

What you feel you can contribute: i can help people with redstone and ee the most but i will try to help all i can and hopefully get a staff position!

Time you can contribute to the server: from 2:30 pm till 9:00 pm on weekdays and 6:00 am or 8:00 am till 12:00 PM. (i am very deticated to minecraft)

You're accepted as well :)

We need players for the server so be sure (if you want) to invite your friends :) We give SPECIAL gifts for inviting friends ;pP

Edit: Application edited!

thank you i will invite my friend to the server as soon as he gets minecraft and what does App edited mean?

EDIT: i found something about the rules you should fix it says "no xray texture packs"

and it doesnt state no xray mods, so plz fix that.

thank you i will invite my friend to the server as soon as he gets minecraft and what does App edited mean?

EDIT: i found something about the rules you should fix it says "no xray texture packs"

and it doesnt state no xray mods, so plz fix that.

Fixed it :D Thank you and yeah thank you again for your friend invitation! Be sure to put his application in the topic so I know :)

Edit: And for the app edit.. I just added: Who were you invited by: so next people have to fill that in ;dd

• 1 month later...

Member App:

IGN: killersoda57

Why to accept you: I don't know why you would acept me because you do not really know me so it's all about you're opinion

Tekkit Experience: I kinda remember some of the things but not that much.

Reason for joining: I've been looking for a good tekkit server just like this one that isn't shut down or offline all the time and this is the first one I have come across.

Country & Timezone: Canada, EST.

Who told you about us: I found you on this sight.

Have you read the rules: Yes and i apologize if i forget any of them

How long have you played tekkit: I've been off and on for about 2 years or so.

What you feel you can contribute: I really don't know what i would be able to contribute but i hope it's something usefull to the sever and players

Time you can contribute to the server: I think that I can contirbute at least 10 hours a week if not more

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons