[3.1.2]Play-BG[no PvP][32 slots][Whitelist][GriefPrevention,LWC,Essentials,LogBlock][EE Enabled]

LaFesta1749

IGN: kidgamer100

Country/Timezone: America / eastern time zone

Tekkit Experience: been playing for a while and im good with EE, CC, IC, and some of BC

Reason for joining: looking for a server to play on

Have you read the rules: yes

How long have you played tekkit: 3 months

What you feel you can contribute: alot of cool programs and building

Time you can contribute to the server: a couple hours a day

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Festa :D Any news on the server yet? :P

Yes, tomorrow (08.12.2012) we're making LAST tests on the server.. We bought 2 more GBs RAM becouse they burned for some reason.. However, the "linux" system maked us some problems and we fixed them! Tomorrow (08.12.2012) we're making the last tests on the server and the groups as well as the Donator ranks and permissions! Sorry for the long down time.. We didn't expected that long... Good Night for some of you or Good Day ;) Byee

Yes, tomorrow (08.12.2012) we're making LAST tests on the server.. We bought 2 more GBs RAM becouse they burned for some reason.. However, the "linux" system maked us some problems and we fixed them! Tomorrow (08.12.2012) we're making the last tests on the server and the groups as well as the Donator ranks and permissions! Sorry for the long down time.. We didn't expected that long... Good Night for some of you or Good Day ;) Byee

Can't wait :D

Member App:

IGN: Awesomost007

Country/Timezone:United States PST (Pacific Zone)

Tekkit Experience: Very expierenced in everything but railcraft, I hope to learn

Reason for joining: Me and my friend wanted to play and this seemed like a perfect server

Have you read the rules:Yes

How long have you played tekkit: Since the start of tekkit

What you feel you can contribute: I can contribute humor and experience

Time you can contribute to the server: Almost everyday at any time

Below me is My friend! Don't worry, ill teach him :p

Member App:

IGN: H3artsD3ath

Age: 13, turning 14 in a week and a few days when this reply was posted.

Country/Timezone: North America/PST.

Tekkit Experience: I am fairly new to tekkit, but I have learned a lot and I am looking forward to learning more.

Reason for joining: Me and my friend were looking for a server where we could have fun and not run into a bunch of immature people who would always join just cause they could.

Have you read the rules: Yes, and they are just what I was looking for in a server.

How long have you played tekkit: For about a month or so.

What you feel you can contribute: I don't think I can contribute as much as most people can but once I get better at the game I can help more people.

Time you can contribute to the server: I can contribute any day after 3:21 once I get home from school :P and mostly all day on weekends, so whenever I am needed during those times.

IGN:pin1197

Country/Timezone:america midwest

Tekkit Experience: very high

Reason for joining:i would ike to join a safe server to build help people and just plain old have fun

Have you read the rules:yes

How long have you played tekkit:a year or so idk i dont count

What you feel you can contribute:i can contribute to people if they are confused they can come to me for a answer to there question about tekkit

Time you can contribute to the server:two hours or so a day 3 hours on weekends

Member App:

IGN: Cactipod

Country/Timezone:PST

Tekkit Experience: I have some experience but still things to learn.

Reason for joining: Looking for a fun server without people purposely messing around and destroying things we have worked on.

Have you read the rules: Yes

How long have you played tekkit: Since it started

What you feel you can contribute: I can give help to new people while still learning from others

Time you can contribute to the server: All day on weekends and any time after school.

Member App:

IGN:blake11132

Country/Timezone:no for you i do not whant you to come to my house

Tekkit Experience:lots

Reason for joining:just whant to have fun

How long have you played tekkit:1 1/2

What you feel you can contribute:diamond generater and parties

Time you can contribute to the server 6-7

IGN: boxes519

Country/Timezone: America, Eastern

Tekkit Experience: Watched a lot of Walkthroughs, Know most of Basics, a lot about advanced

Reason for joining: I encounter Too many hackers in public servers

How long have you played tekkit:5 months

What you feel you can contribute:An Industry

Time you can contribute to the server:I am too busy on weekdays I can on weekends

IGN:boxes519

Country/Timezone:America, Eastern

Tekkit Experience:Watched a lot of walkthroughs, Know most of Basic, a lot of the advanced

Reason for joining:I encounter too many hackers in public servers

How long have you played tekkit:5 months

What you feel you can contribute: A Community

Time you can contribute to the server:On the Weekends, I am Busy on Weekdays

IGN: crackleworm

Country/Timezone: USA central time

Tekkit Experience: Ive only recently joined tekkit and I have to admit into becoming a lil addicted to it and trying to build a place worth showing off still.

Reason for joining: I was looking for a server in which the rules are simple, and not worry about stupid people griefing my land after putting a lot of effort into it.

Have you read the rules: I have read the rules, hence why i am applying ;) and I believe it keeps out the jerks from the server too.

How long have you played tekkit: about 4-5 months now? not too sure on exact time

What you feel you can contribute: I can say i have a creative mind and bring out some nice buildings to the server and if anyone needs help building or recipes to stuff then i dont mind helping them out either.

Time you can contribute to the server: usually good 3-5 hours a day? maybe much more depending on my work schedule but i do like finishing my projects quickly. :)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

IGN: monkeyblade99 and monkeyblade007 (second account)

Country/Timezone:NY/eastern us and canada

Tekkit Experience:i have made many things my greatist accomlishment on a different server was quantum

Reason for joining:i would like to see this cool looking server

How long have you played tekkit:bout a year

What you feel you can contribute: i am good at pixel art and making big and nice looking builds

Time you can contribute to the server:well im on about most of the week sometismes im not on, on saturdays

IGN:jazzymom123

Country/Timezone:America,Eastern

Tekkit Experience: 5 months

Reason for joining: Have fun and make cool things

How long have you played tekkit: 5 months

What you feel you can contribute: help people when needed

Time you can contribute to the server: So weekdays and weekends

IGN: Iroh29

Country/Timezone:USA

Tekkit Experience:Not alot but im a fast learner

Reason for joining:looking for good people

How long have you played tekkit :about a month

What you feel you can contribute: im a nice guy and I love helping

Time you can contribute to the server: whenever i can...*work* :/

IGN:Geoff15638

Country/Timezone:Central

Tekkit Experience:Good

Reason for joining:Want to play on a fun safe server and be part of a community

How long have you played tekkit:About 2 years

What you feel you can contribute:Help the server by being nice and following rules and helping others

Time you can contribute to the server:Any time you need me.

Member App:

IGN: bloobblop

Country/Timezone:USA central

Tekkit Experience: learning

Reason for joining: needing a place to learn & enjoy playing the new mods & make friends

How long have you played tekkit: 3 weeks ( Tekkit )

What you feel you can contribute: playing on it & maby donating if it is what i am needing

Time you can contribute to the server: at lest once every day some times for Hrs. others for min.

Member App:

IGN: Bobabe

Country/Timezone:America, Central

Tekkit Experience: 1 year, I know how to do most of the things in Tekkit.

Reason for joining: Want a server that is going to keep on keeping on.

How long have you played tekkit: About 2 years

What you feel you can contribute: Experience in Tekkit. I can help others well

Time you can contribute to the server: Most of weekends, 5-9 on most weekdays

Member App:

IGN: ryuzakitehcute

Country/Timezone:America, Central

Tekkit Experience: I know a lot about EE, but am starting to slowly but surely learn BD and IC

Reason for joining: I think that this server would provide a good building environment, and I have heard many good things about the server so i'm giving it a shot. I'm interested to see what is in the server to give me ideas on how to build bigger and better things than I have previously. I'm hoping to learn things about BC and IC. I'm also interested in how admins pay attention to players in this server compared to others.

Have you read the rules: Yes.

How long have you played tekkit: I've about 6 months on and off (because of school)

What you feel you can contribute: I fell like I can contribute help to others in the server, building advice, and a friendly face.

Time you can contribute to the server: Just about any free time I have between High school and College courses.

IGN: garjul88

Country/Timezone:United States PST (Pacific Zone)

Tekkit Experience:i have a alot of experience with ee and a little bit of ic and i hope to learn more

Reason for joining:i am tried of getting greifed and hope i can learn

How long have you played tekkit: i have been playing for 2 years

What you feel you can contribute:i love to build modern homes and i seek adventure

Time you can contribute to the server: i play 4 hours every Saturday and sometimes Sunday i hope u accept me

Member App:

IGN: armsforsale

Country/Timezone: United States of America, Eastern

Tekkit Experience: 3 Months of Technic, 1 Month of Tekkit - Familiar with the mods though.

Reason for joining: After spending a while learning and building lovely and intricate designs in my single-player Technic worlds, I decided to move onto Tekkit experience. I would love to share my building designs with others and learn from others engineering throughout playing.

Have you read the rules: I have indeed.

How long have you played tekkie: Approx. 1 month.

What you feel you can contribute: I find myself becoming a better builder with every design I produce. I believe this is my strongest attribute and the community on this server will benefit from this skill.

Time you can contribute to the server: I can find time to play approximately 7 hours a week. Finding time to play 1 hour everyday seems to calm myself without taking a toll on my physical health. :)

Thank you for considering me to join the server.

Member app

IGN: Mrrhexx

Country/timezone: United states, central

Tekkit Expeirience: About 6 Mounths

Reason To Join: want a server that has nice and friendly staff with nice players and little to none lag

how long have i played: about 7 months

what i can contribute Expierience, and conversation

(Note: I have never been banned and i also don't grief

Member app

IGN: Mrrhexx

Country/timezone: United states, central

Tekkit Expeirience: About 6 Mounths

Reason To Join: want a server that has nice and friendly staff with nice players and little to none lag

how long have i played: about 7 months

what i can contribute Expierience, and conversation

(Note: I have never been banned and i also don't grief

i forgot to mention i read the rules

Hello everyone welcome to Play-BG! This is a server where you can come and have fun. This is survival so no asking to spawn in items the staff play legit too. The map is still fresh.. still plenty of space to build. There are no mods disabled! This is a 24/7 server whitelisted. So your gonna have to fill out a member form. Here are the rules:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Rules:

No x-ray texture packs.

No greifing.

Don't ask for spawned items.

No CAPS, Racism, or swearing in chat.

If you have a question or problem please ask kindly in the server chat (do not spam).

Always respect all members higher AND below your rank.

No mods of any kind are allowed on the server (that aren't involved in Tekkit).

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Member App:

IGN:jordon707

Country/Timezone:America, Eastern

Tekkit Experience:2-3

Reason for joining:to have a server with no grifing or pvp

How long have you played tekkit:2-3

What you feel you can contribute: more then one part of the tekkit mod pack

Time you can contribute to the server: Once a day for a few hours.

Mods removed:

Nether Ore's.. I can't start the server with it.. I don't think its so much needed as well, none others.

Banned Items:

1. Destruction Catalyst > Can be used as a Griefing tool

2. Catalystic Lens > Its the same as "Destruction Catalyst" but MORE powerful

3. Gem Armor > Can by-pass the protection system

4. Mercurial Eye >

5. Ring Of Arcana > Lag,Grief etc..

6. Void Ring > Lag

7. Zero Ring > Lag & Making everything snow

8. Black Hole Band > Duplication Bug

9. Ring Of Ignition > Grief & Lag

10. Red Morning Star > Can be used as grief tool

11. Red Katar > Too much damage

12. Red/Dark Matter Hammer > Can be used as a griefing tool

13. Gem of Eternal Density > Making Lag

14. Evertide/Volcanite Amulet > Can do griefing

15. World Anchor > Keeps chunk loaded

16. Wireless Receiver/Transmitter/Jammer > Lag

Plugins:

1. LWC

2. Grief Prevention

3. Tree Assist

4. Log Block

5. Essentials

6. Anti-Creeper

Spawn:

20121012134512.png

20121012134535.png

20121012141701.png

If the server gets 20-25 players a day at the same time playing i'll make the slots at 100 or even more! It depends on you : )

Staff:

Owner: LaFesta1749

IP: 84.238.214.63:25565

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: zachary5149

Time zone: U.S. of A./ Eastern Standard Time

Tekkit Experience: Can’t tell, but I’ve been playing for about 8 months

Reason for Joining: I always wanted a server that works hard to deny griefing. I had another server I played on, I was a moderator, but the server isn’t going any more… I want to help those who are struggling, I may be young with the experience, but that doesn’t mean I can’t try.

Have you Read the Rules?: Yup, and btw, never hacked in my life.

How Long Have you Played Tekkit?: About 8 months.

What you Feel you can Contribute: I will contribute what ever it takes, far and beyond!

Time you can Contribute to the Server: On weekends, since I am in school, I can be on from hours 4:40 P.M. to at least 10:00 P.M. on the weekdays… there’s no telling. But I’ll be on when I can.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons