[3.1.2]Play-BG[no PvP][32 slots][Whitelist][GriefPrevention,LWC,Essentials,LogBlock][EE Enabled]

LaFesta1749

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: thenews1999

Country/Timezone: uk

Tekkit Experience: a fair amount

Reason for joining: I want to play on a good equivalent exchange enabled tekkit server with a good community

Have you read the rules: yes

How long have you played tekkit: 5 months

What you feel you can contribute: A lot of Tekkit know how and building skills

Time you can contribute to the server: Weekends: 3-4 hours Weekdays: snone

IGN: Himself12794

Country/Timezone: US/EST

Tekkit Experience: I've had a lot of experience with Industrial Craft, BuildCraft, and Redpower, fair amount of experience with EE.

Reason for joining: I want to find a good server so I can join in on the fun everyone seems to have on servers.

How long have you played tekkit: about 2 months

What you feel you can contribute: Redpower Engineering, Logical distribution

Time you can contribute to the server: Weekends: 2-5 hours Weekdays: 1-2 hours

IGN: soul2696

Country/Timezone: US/EST

Tekkit Experience: I have little tekkit experience but i would like to learn more about tekkit

Reason for joining: i want to find a good server where i won't get griefed and with people that will help each other and not be rude

Have you read the rules:yes

How long have you played tekkit:about a month

What you feel you can contribute:Building Skills

Time you can contribute to the server:Weekends: 3-4 hours maybe more Weekdays: 2-5 maybe more

IGN: MinerKeith

Accepted!

Hey Idk why but every 2 minutes i log off and it says Internal exception: java.net.socketexeption: Connection reset

I'm checking the error atm!

IGN: spiderjockie

Accepted!

IGN: Candy107

Accepted!

IGN: thenews1999

Accepted!

IGN: Himself12794

Accepted!

IGN: soul2696

Accepted!

IGN:BlueTwist3r

Country/Timezone:Bulgaria

Tekkit Experience:More than good

Reason for joining:I want to play in your server its cool.

Have you read the rules:Yep

How long have you played tekkit:1 year

What you feel you can contribute:Building

Time you can contribute to the server: 2-3 hrs

Member App:Imac

IGN:solarempire

Country/Timezone:Latvia +2:00

Tekkit Experience:I am new to tekkit, but i watched yogscast

Reason for joining:The deluxe servers are really confusing

Have you read the rules:Sir yes sir!

How long have you played tekkit:2 hours ( i think)

What you feel you can contribute:Some ideas, a new look.

Time you can contribute to the server:Idk I don't know...

IGN: Akoltry

Country/Timezone: UTC-05:00 ET (US/CANADA)

Tekkit Experience: 1 1/2 years

Reason for joining: I want a quiet, but reasonably active and friendly tekkit server. This seemed to fit perfectly.

Have you read the rules: Yes.

How long have you played tekkit: 1 1/2 years

What you feel you can contribute: A great person who will always be on, plus a general wealth of tekkit knowledge and good builds. I'm pretty helpful to all.

Time you can contribute to the server: Minimum probably 2-3 hours a day, probably at least 4 or 5.

Member App:

IGN: stgram

Country/Timezone: Bulgaria / GMT+2

Tekkit Experience: Sort of, mostly in buildcraft/ic2.

Reason for joining: I would like to play multiplayer tekkit.

Have you read the rules: yes.

How long have you played tekkit: More than a few months

What you feel you can contribute: Everything, from digging to constructing complicated devices.

Time you can contribute to the server: Cant say for sure, I dont always have free time.

Okay i had at least 20 stacks of RM maybe more sitting in a auto feed system under my factory.... now its all gone either some one better tell me who the fk took it or some one better give it all back....... they were locked so no one should of been able to touch it but its all gone. Lafesta. do u know that random lag that happened that slowed all machines and condensers down? its back again D: idk what it was last time but can u fix it please and can u replace at least 10 stacks of the RM that went missing i think u took it cause u might of thought it was overflowing and causing lag but thats just my thought cause i had those chests locked so.... yea please fix the lag and thx

IGN: piizzzaaaaman

Country/Timezone: London (UK)

Tekkit Experience: 5 mounths

Reason for joining: i love tekkit and wanted a small server to play on and i found yours looks exiting so can you let me join

How long have you played tekkit: 5 mounths

What you feel you can contribute: nolege

Time you can contribute to the server: 2 hrs a day maybe more

IGN:elcentro1

Country/Timezone: North America, Central

Tekkit Experience: I am a knowledgeable Tekkit player and enjoy it very well.

Reason for joining: It appears to be interesting since it has EE enabled and since it is whitelisted it can restrict access to most of those lazy griefers so that is a plus.

Have you read the rules: Yes, and I will abide to the circumstances.

How long have you played tekkit: I've been participating in Tekkit since the beginning of July 2012.

What you feel you can contribute: Brutally honest, From my past experiences of playing Tekkit, I've grown accustom to going off on my own in order in avoiding being griefed, but hopefully this server can change such customs.

Time you can contribute to the server: Usually once a day due to my circumstances with college courses and extracurricular activities.

I thank you for taking your time in reading my application, and if I am allowed in I greatly appreciate it.

Member App:

IGN:Monkeybomb414

Country/Timezone:USA Central Time Zonemyself.

Reason for joining:Want to play with other people.

Tekkit Experience:Watched the Yogscast play tekkit and play by myself.

Have you read the rules:Yes

How long have you played tekkit:For about a month.

What you feel you can contribute: I can help other people who are just new to Tekkit and are on a Tekkit server.

Time you can contribute to the server: 1 to 2 hours everyday, depends because of schooling and extra-curricular activities.

- IGN: Emitt54321

- Country / Timezone: USA Central

- Reason for joining: I want to play on a server that doesn't have half of the game banned / restricted and will allow me to, therefore, build better / more efficient devices to help people out with.

- Tekkit Experience: I've tested / built almost all that tekkit has to offer with the exception of computercraft, redpower frames and sensors

- Have you read the rules: Yes.

- How long have you played tekkit: over 3 months

- What you feel you can contribute: the aformentioned over 3 months of experience of tried and tested devices and EU/T knowledge, along with the willingness to help newbies of tekkit.

- Time you can contribute: at least 4-5 hours, depending on the day, I have a college class on tuesdays and thursdays.

Member Application

IGN Purzalot

Time zone: Pacific time zone /Country: USA

I have been looking for a tekkit server, and wanting one where i don't get tons of kids asking me if I will join them (I am too nice to say no) Also the last 2 I tried the owners have been an issue. Yes I am a female and no I am not looking for companionship sexually.

Tekkit experience: 2 month. Minecraft Xp: 1 year

I have read the rules.

I am a good conversationalist and a great builder, Tried Tekkit and am now hooked on machines.

I can play a few hours daily.

IGN: Replica616

Country/Timezone: England(GMT)

Tekkit Experience: A fair bit, although I still have a lot to learn.

Reason for joining: I'm looking for a new server to play on and this looks to be quite a good one.

Have you read the rules: Yes.

How long have you played tekkit: A few months.

What you feel you can contribute: The same thing most people can; playing Tekkit and being friendly.

Time you can contribute to the server: While I may not be on every day, it's likely to average to around an hour a day.

IGN: r3nt3r

Country/Timezone: Bulgaria / GMT+2

Tekkit Experience: over 9000

Reason for joining: I would like to play multiplayer tekkit and help stgram.

Have you read the rules: yes.

How long have you played tekkit: 3-4 months

What you feel you can contribute: Everything :)

Time you can contribute to the server: I dont always have free times, because I'm making minecraft mod.

IGN: DT_Darkness

Country/Timezone: Thailand, Bangkok

Tekkit Experience: 1 year

Reason for joining:a group of my friends are joining so i ant to join with them

How long have you played tekkit: 1 year

What you feel you can contribute: a bigger community and lots of other stuff

Time you can contribute to the server: 2 times a week and maybe 4 if i don't have lots of homework

Festa, whats happened to the server, its become too laggy at the moment to actually play on - not sure whether this is down to the amount of users or just a bad chunk. Also My friend and I have both had our chests emptied - I have lost 3 stacks of dark matter and a stack of red - not sure what my friend has. The only thing he could tell me was that he had a chest in his house that was made by Candy107 and had items being pumped into it from his own chests. Now I know it doesn't sound like a lot but its more the principle that this server is supposed to be a peaceful and friendly one. Oh and the spawn looks like its been nuked...Not sure what happened there. Can you please reply asap. Thank you.

Member App:

IGN: skateboarder345

Country/Timezone:England, Dublin

Tekkit Experience: 1 year

Reason for joining: I really want to join a good Tekkit and yours looks really good with grief protection and fair rules

Have you read the rules: Yes

How long have you played tekkit: 1 Year

What you feel you can contribute: Experience In Tekkit and contributing to big builds and helping out

Time you can contribute to the server: Couple of hours a day

IGN: xTheNerdyNinja

Country/Timezone: U.S.A / Central Time

Tekkit Experience: About 1 month of playing and another 2 months of watching it on YouTube.

Reason for joining: I want to be able to learn about tekkit and also have fun playing it.

Have you read the rules?: Yes

How long have you played Tekkit: 1 Month

What can you contribute: I know a lot from the videos I watched, so I could make some pretty cool factories.

Time you can contribute to the server: Usually about 1 hour a day.

IGN: TheIssueMan

Country/Timezone: Sweden

Tekkit Experience: I know much about IC, EE, BC, and a bit about RC, RP2 and CC

Reason for joining: I want to play on a serious server, wich is noot that big.

Have you read the rules: Of course.

How long have you played tekkit: I started playing Tekkit in may 2012, but before that, I played a lot of Technic

What you feel you can contribute: Building nice factory's or something like that.

Time you can contribute to the server: As much as possible! :)

IGN : FallenScorpio

Country/Timezone: U.S

Tekkit Excperiance: Ive been playing tekkit hardcore for about 4 months now. I know alot about every mod there is.

Reason for joining: Its so hard to find a server thats not a terrible one that bans every item and it seems like this server actually trusts the players.

Have you read the rules: ya

How long have you been playing tekkit: 4 months

What do you feel yo can contribute: I wanna show people ways to prevent lag and i could build an intergalactic airplane with RP2 frame motors.

Time youd contribute to the server: at least 4 hours a day

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons