Hindos "Shitposer"

Depending on if he got POed at Technic or not he might keep up his blog since it is mainly offsite now a days anyway (he seemed to have only posted that there were updates here since it came back from hiatus). I was actually planing on telling him I was thinking of trying something like his blog myself as a writing experiment in my free time.

Depending on if he got POed at Technic or not he might keep up his blog since it is mainly offsite now a days anyway

1. What is a P.O?

2. What is a "Offsite"

I was actually planing on telling him I was thinking of trying something like his blog myself as a writing experiment in my free time.

Good Idea! Another blog to creep!

1. What is a P.O?

2. What is a "Offsite"

Good Idea! Another blog to creep!

1. Abbreviation for a more profane way of saying mad. Also could mean Post Office if followed by the word box.

2. Not on this website. Can also mean not in a specific area in the real world.

I looked through some of his posts and it appears he got banned for this:

'Dun dun DUN... It is called the technic 7 suggestions thread, use it. fail Fail FAIL

MOD EDIT: Goddammit you moron what the fuck happened to not using fail in that context

MORE LIKE "HINDON'T" RIGHT?'

Also theres a new message on the blog apparently...

He was only probated, until he went off the hinge and started sending crazy emails to Pudding Huxtable (The yogbox author), Then Pudhux changed his probation to a ban. I think you can read about it somewhere.

Where is this somewhere :o ?

I'm going to guess it's because it was a poor excuse, potentially made up, and a hilariously bad attempt at garnering sympathy. dead family members don't justify acting like he did. additionally, no one cares about your personal life on the internet.

as a disclaimer, I'm clearly just guessing here as to motivations.

Pudding hux can share the emails he gets if he wants. He's not some professional with confidentiality clauses. Guy really shouldn't be sharing that info in the first place, or sending crazy rantmails for no reason. That being said, I at least got him to take it down to blank out emails and names. :V