w

Dagger

1: IGN: inventor314 , Tbot3 (my brother)

2: Reason For Joining?: looking for a small tekkit server and are last one closed

3: Would You Ever Consider Donating? sorry but probably not

4: Have You Voted At http://minestatus.net/50325-legittekkit: no but I will if you allow us on the server

5:maturity level: me 10 , my brother 8

6:skype: I do but I do not yet have a mic. My skype name is ethan.otto

I hope to see you

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1: IGN: Pugg138

2: Reason For Joining: I am looking for a good server that does not limit the mods you can use. I am not up for PvP but I don't care if other people want to kill each other, hehe, I jut want to have fun with other people

3: Would You Ever Consider Donating: I would if I liked the server and the people I am playing with

4: Have You Voted At http://minestatus.net/50325-legittekkit ? Yes I have

• 2 weeks later...

#1: IGN : yourdoomothon

#2: reason for joining : ive been trying to find a tekkit server that me and my friends can play on, and they want factions with 1-2 banned items... so i think i might of finaly found it.

#3: would you like to consider donating : well DUH! i mean i wish i could but i dont have the money to spare. my friends might but im not sure.

#4: have you voted at blah blah blah..... : yes and my friends will 2

i have other friends but they dont have accounts to reply on so here are there IGNs': devothon,thevoidstalker,darknessothon

• 2 weeks later...

1: IGN: rischbieth

2: Reason for Joining: I would love to build and have fun with a nice community in a Whitelisted server where you dont have to worry about griefers/hackers destroying your builds you worked hard on

3: Would You Consider Donating: I would consider joining if I enjoy the server and I like the community

4: Have You Voted: I have not but as soon as I see this server is good, I would :)

• 2 weeks later...

1: IGN? Pigsinblankets

2: Reason For Joining? I have been looking for a good and small tekkit server to play on and get really far on for a while now and this one really caught my eye as it has no banned items as i am really annoyed to see EE disabled on most servers but this one hasnt got it disabled.

3: Would You Ever Consider Donating? If the server was at stake then yes i would.

4: Have You Voted At http://minestatus.net/50325-legittekkit ? yes i have

Hope to see you on the server :)

IGN: PkPwnzor

Reason for joining : I'm currently looking for a calm and somehow mature server where I can build my empire, Probably a factory.

Donating: Not for the moment no, who knows maybe later if the server fills up and the community is fun.

you voted : Yes I did

IP: 69.162.106.135:25565 Server Is really 10 Slots

Rules:

1: No Griefing

2: Stealings not allowed

3: Have Fun

No Mods Removed :D

No Items removed either

Most important Plugins are Essentials And Factions

Me and my friend josh decided to post this server when we couldn't find any servers without every item being banned

The server is 24/7 and has a uptime of 99.85%

The community of the server right now is friendly everyone is willing to help out newbies

Application Fill Out Please Message me the App

1: IGN?

2: Reason For Joining?

3: Would You Ever Consider Donating?

4: Have You Voted At http://minestatus.net/50325-legittekkit ?

AUKYs.png?1

This is Spawn Made By Josh

PHuPm.jpg

This Is a Nice House Made By Brez

Hoped You Enjoyed My Server Walk through Please Join us

1: IGN: Minefreak179

2: Reason For Joining: Because I want to play with other players, make friends, and tekkit is just so much more advanced and fun than the normal Minecraft. This seems like a GREAT server.

3: Would You Ever Consider Donating: I would if i could, but right now I'm saving up for a dog so I can't... But someday, if i'm still playing on that server or it's still up(and it's good, still don't know because i haven't played on it yet!) then I will DEFINATLY consider! (I'll stay on if i get a group of players that are trustworthy, and close to my own age.)

4: Have You Voted At http://minestatus.net/50325-legittekkit: Just did!

A few more of my friends might be asking if they can go on this server! Please reply to my friends and I!

Extra Voting Site Questions:

5.Maturity Level 1-10: 8, But it depends if i'm trying to be funny or not. :P

6. Skype: Yup!

hi my name is Luke

My In Game Name Is LukeoFTW pretty easy

reason to join: i have been looking for ages to find a no banned items server and also its a whitelist cause i like servers small not large :)

have you ever considered donating: I would if i could im only 11 yrs old and my parents dont let me donate but as i said i would if i could sorry :(

Have you voted: when i did, it said i already did even vote so i think its bugged but i will when i can.

Yours sincerely Luke

P.s Skype name is lilassassin5424 if needed and for u xbox gamers add XxViberScopesxX

hope to get this approved as soon as possible that would be appreciated thanks!

• 1 month later...

Ign: babbaj20

Reason for joining: I am getting lonely and bored of singleplayer and my most recent world got corrupt, this seems like a food server; small player limit, no mods or items removed.

Would you ever consider donating: probably if I had online money

Have you voted at <link>: Yes

________________________________________________________________________________________

Maturity level: 8

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons