[3.1.2]Mulle's Tekkit server[PvP][20 slots][Whitelisted][No plugins][All enabled]

Sumsar2000

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Name: Boredgamer12

Preffered mod: My preffered mod has probably got to be redpower, because of all the microblocks that you can use, the lamps and the Frame motor.

Have you ever been banned: yes, I was banned for about ten minutes in Tekk.me for crafting a banned item ( I didn't know that it was banned at the time and the banned list didn't list it) but I was soon after unbanned because of my friend convincing them to let me back on the server.

Minecraft Name: Grunten

Preffered Mod: Buildcraft, 'cause i'm most familiar with it, But Redpower is quickly becoming a favorite.

Have you ever been kicked and/or banned before?: Yes, but only for about 10 seconds. Was done as a joke by the admin.

• 6 months later...

Minecraft name:sorasheartless

Preffered mod:EE2 Magic FTW

Have you ever been kicked and/or banned before? Yes, I was banned from a hsm server before the shockwave power was patched and the blocks fell through the ground revealing a dungeon. This is not my fault because it was unprotected land right next to the spawn; neither did I know or saw it was spawn until I was banned. kicked many times because of a messed up flyhack kicker. I was trapped falling off my house which caused the flyhack kick to happen as soon as I logged on.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons