[3.1.2]Mulle's Tekkit server[PvP][20 slots][Whitelisted][No plugins][All enabled]

Sumsar2000

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK ANNOUNCEMENT:

This weekend the server will be offline due to the fact that i am using a different router than usual because my dad is hosting a LAN party.

Also.

I am so sorry.

I moved the server again, and the server glitched out and decided to roll back. (That was before i moved it) I moved it because a dynamic IP is gonna be a pain in the ass.

Please message me for all and any concerns.

-The Admin

Whitelist application looks like this, very simple.

Minecraft name: strikerjd1

Preffered mod: i like most of them but i like buildcraft and the industrial craft

Have you ever been kicked and/or banned before? i have been banned before but the owners of the server that i got banned on did not have a good server set up and banned me and others ( i dont do anything like griefing or stealing or spamming the chat )

Minecraft name: JDelphike

Preffered mod: I prefer Equivalent Exchange, though I haven't had enough experience with the compilation of all the mods involved in tekkit, or that's my opinion anyways.

Have you ever been kicked and/or banned before? I have never been kicked or banned.

Minecraft name:Xpro

Preffered mod: EE

Have you ever been kicked and/or banned before? To answer that honestly, yes.. Never banned though, just kicked. which is pretty hard not to ever be kicked, as sometimes its just a troll mod/admin.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons