[3.1.2]Mulle's Tekkit server[PvP][20 slots][Whitelisted][No plugins][All enabled]

Sumsar2000

Minecraft name: StevenJ21

Preffered mod: IC2

Have you ever been kicked and/or banned before?: No. I am a new player and want to play with my friend elitehater28. (I am applying with his account as I do not have one on this site.)

Note from the actual elitehater28:

I have been on this server several times with my other two friends and have been massively enjoying the freedom of it and have made it my new primary server. Thank you for having such a great server!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BAD NEWS EVERYONE!

It seems that some idiot decided to build a black hole chest or something.

I think you can all guess what the problem is.

Yes the world is corrupt, and the latest backup is pretty old. (4 days since i last backup'd)

I just want to know if you want to backup or start a new world.

-The Admin

(I vote for new)

Minecraft name: amokid

Preferred mod: I like to use all of the mods in tekkit together and i have a good understanding of all the main mods

Have you ever been kicked and/or banned before? yeah but it cause the server was laggy and so they kicked the new players (not in tekkit tho)

Minecraft name: xJWzZ

Preffered mod: Tekkit

Have you ever been kicked and/or banned before? From Tekkit? no but i've had abusive hosts who break their own rules which infuriates me. this server however, seems ideal and friendly

P.S: i have skype, teamspeak and mumble if you need it.

Im trying to find a new whitelist server to play on, getting really tired of the open ones because people join to just mess stuff up.

Minecraft name: Thegoldensb

Preffered mod: Tekkit

Have you ever been kicked and/or banned before? Yep, most people have. I have only gotten banned for stupid things. The most recent one was for griefing and i was destroying my own house to make a better one -_- i was pissed i put months into that server and to get banned for no reason was stupid.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons