[3.1.2] RiffRaffSyndicate [35 SLOTS][PVE][Greylist][EE Nerfed][Grief Protection]

DanteChaos

In game name: shadowinds

Time playing Tekkit: About 1 month

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) Haven't been banned.

Why would you like to play on this server: Ideal conditions to make some infrastructure that I had in mind.

--My Friend requested-- (Not responsible for his actions)

In game name: ThooBeTha

Time playing tekkit: Less then 3 hours

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) Not that I known of

Why would you like to play on this server: Trying out tekkit and learn along as I play.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In game name:Happygoluckylol

Time playing Tekkit:5 Months and an extra month of technic.

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out)Yes, banned from one server; minecrafttunnel.

Why would you like to play on this server:Im looking for a server to play on, freindly and small(ish) and this looks really cool! :)

Greetings,

Our server will be getting an upgrade in the afternoon EST time wich will be late evening GTM time. During that time it the server will be offline untill the upgrade is finished.

On a side note i will render the current map on a different server in order to minimize dynmap lagtime.

I shall update this topic once the update is complete.

Regards,

DanteChaos and the staff

In Game Name: TheBastard26

Time playing Tekkit: Played around 3 months.

Have you been banned: No, i swear. I respect ppl buildings :P

Why would you like to play on this server: I dont want a server to be too big, and with friendly players in it. Looks like this server has it.

In game name:Dude47575

Time playing Tekkit:almost a year

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out)I have been banned once but i was framed. a hacker kicked me from my own faction and then the server crashed, i got the blame.

Why would you like to play on this server:Because all my other good servers shut down and this seems like a really good server, nice and new. (no griefers :D)

In game name:Dude47575

Time playing Tekkit:almost a year

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out)I have been banned once but i was framed. a hacker kicked me from my own faction and then the server crashed, i got the blame.

Why would you like to play on this server:Because all my other good servers shut down and this seems like a really good server, nice and new. (no griefers :D)

My IGN is Dude47575 sry xD

In game name: Dutch_Maniac

Age:16 (didn't know minimal age for the forum so i lied and registerd with 20)

Time playing Tekkit: for about a month now

Have you been banned: no

Why would you like to play on this server: i like tekkit and my cousin is a admin so it will be fun playing with him aswell

In game name:Dutch Psycho

Time playing Tekkit: dont know some moths :D

Have you been banned: no never play for the first time online

Why would you like to play on this server:i like it cause me brother and nepweh plays in the server so thats why i wanna join :D