[3.1.2] RiffRaffSyndicate [35 SLOTS][PVE][Greylist][EE Nerfed][Grief Protection]

DanteChaos

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In game name: Xandre88

Time playing Tekkit: About 3-4 months

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) Never been banned

Why would you like to play on this server: Industrialgaming server went down and been destroyeded due to explosives being enabled :P and i know dante from that server (well i was mod and he was head mod :|) and i have a little experience with being a mod and i consider myself being a nice chump.

In Game Name: Phillyc942

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: 6 months

Have I Ever Been Banned: Once because it was a private server and I joined without meeting the Admin first. After meeting him I was unbanned

Why I Would Like To Play On This Server: I have my own server but Im almost always the only person on. I watch a lot of the yogcast and I like the idea of playing with other people. I used to play on IG but they shut down and you guys came highly recommended

In game name: djman1010 "dj"

Time playing Tekkit: about 5 months

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) On a tekkit server, no. I have been banned on a regular minecraft server though, because I was PvP'ing on a PVP server inside some extremely unclear borders.

Why would you like to play on this server: I absolutely love tekkit. In all honesty, I wish to play on this server because industrialgaming is being shut down, and this was recommended by the owner; however, I'm sure that this server is just as wonderful :D

In Game Name: JOELMASON36

Time Playing Tekkit: Over 3 Months

Have you been banned: Yes, twice. 1 for griefing and stealing and the other is for spamming in chat.

Why would you like to play on this server: Sad to see industrial gaming go, so I noticed it said on the forums "meet us at this server" so I said hey, why not?

In game name: iornfence

Time playing Tekkit: almost 6 months

Have you been banned: No

Why would you like to play on this server: Industrial gaming hit the fan, and considering this server has a lot of the same players and similar gameplay/etc, It looked (and has proven) interesting.

In game name:X_warrior411

Time playing Tekkit:About a few months/half a year.

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) No.

Why would you like to play on this server: You seem like a nice server. I'm also migrating from IndustrialGaming.

In game name: jase1456

Time playing Tekkit:about 4 hours a day

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out)no

Why would you like to play on this server:i love tekkit and i have helped alot of people play tekkit, also if it is ok i was wondering if u guys would like to be in a tekkit series im working on and is it ok if we do it on your server?